|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|• Notable Places • Travel • Maps • Notes • Quests • Homes • People • Services •|
The Arena lies between the Redoran Canton and the Telvanni Canton. Comfortably domed with seats for hundreds of spectators, it is the site of public entertainment and combat sports. The Arena is an ancient place where honorable duels are fought, feuds are settled and matters of succession are decided. The Arena is the staging area for many quest-related duels. Unlike the Imperial City Arena in Oblivion, there are no apparent teams of combatants or scheduled matches.
In addition to the fighting pit itself, the Arena is home to the secret headquarters of the Morag Tong. A variety of trainers are available in the Arena, including two master trainers: Senyndie for Acrobatics and Seanwen for Heavy Armor, both in the Fighters Training area. You may also obtain the rare Frenzy Creature spell from Minnibi Selkin-Adda in the Morag Tong headquarters.
 At the Waistworks
 At the Canalworks
Arena Storage holds many crates with random loot, only guarded by some rats. It also has a bedroll should you need to rest.
 Getting Around
Arena connects to Redoran, Telvanni and St. Olms Canton through bridges. The Gondola at the northwest corner connects to Hlaalu, Foreign Quarter, Telvanni and Temple Canton.
|Mevil Molor||Trains Athletics; Block; Unarmored||Arena Waistworks|
|Minnibi Selkin-Adda||Spell Merchant||Arena Waistworks|
|Rogdul gro-Bularz||Trains Acrobatics; Light Armor; Sneak, Merchant for Thieves Tools||Arena Waistworks|
|Seanwen||Trains Heavy Armor; Blunt Weapon; Long Blade||Arena Waistworks|
|Senyndie||Trains Acrobatics; Hand-to-hand; Sneak||Arena Waistworks|
|Serul Dathren||Trains Acrobatics; Hand-to-hand; Sneak||Arena Waistworks|
|Ulmesi Baryon||Trains Short Blade; Light Armor; Sneak||Arena Waistworks|
|Ultis Salam||Trains Athletics; Long Blade; Block||Arena Waistworks|
 Related Quests
- Redoran Hortator: You must persuade House Redoran to recognize you as their Hortator.
- Mephala's Quest: Take care of this "free agent" for the Morag Tong.
- Duel of Honor: Convince Rothis Nethan to complete a duel that he's chickened out of.
- Duel with Bolvyn Venim: Challenge Bolvyn Venim to a duel to the death for the title of Archmaster.
- Saprius Entius: Find and protect this Legion Knight accused of murder.
- Grandmaster Duel: Achieve the highest rank by dueling with Vantinius in the Arena.
- Arch-Mage: Your final quest to replace Trebonius as the guildmaster of the Mages Guild.
- Writ for Feruren Oran: Prove your worth to the Morag Tong by performing the execution of Feruren Oran.
- Writ for Odaishah Yasalmibaal: Execute Odaishah near Tel Fyr.
- Writ for Toris Saren: Execute Toris in Vivec.
- Writ for Sarayn Sadus: Execute Sadus in Zaintirari.
- Writ for Ethal Seloth and Idroso Vendu: Execute Vendu and Seloth in Temporary Housing in Vivec.
- Writ for Guril Retheran: Execute Guril, found in Vivec.
- Writ for Galasa Uvayn: Execute Galasa, found in Vivec.
- Writ for Mavon Drenim: Execute Drenim in Vivec.
- Writ for Tirer Belvayn: Execute Tirer in the dungeon of Shara.
- Writ for Mathyn Bemis: Execute Mathyn Bemis in Vivec.
- Writ for Brilnosu Llarys: Execute Llarys in the Hlormaren stronghold.
- Writ for Navil and Ranes Ienith: Kill these two brothers in the basement of the Dren Plantation Villa.
- Threads of the Webspinner: Find 26 Sanguine items for Eno Hlaalu to receive a nice reward from Mephala.
- A Contact in the Dark Brotherhood: Find out the name of a Dark Brotherhood contact from an enchanter in the canton.
- Ultimatum for Movis Darys: Persuade this Dark Brotherhood member to join the Morag Tong.
- Ultimatum for Carecalmo: Deliver an ultimatum to Carecalmo, a worshipper of Mehrunes Dagon who is aiding the Dark Brotherhood.
- Execute Durus Marius: Kill this Dark Brotherhood assassin found in a shrine in the St. Olms Underworks.
- Execute Severa Magia: Kill the leader of the Dark Brotherhood within Ald Sotha.
- Grandmaster: Eno Hlaalu wants to retire and name you the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong.
- Mysterious Killings in Vivec: Solve the mystery of seven recent murders in Vivec.
- Sleepers Awake: Save several people from Dagoth Ur's spell.
|Alvura Othrenim||Dunmer||Commoner||2||46||82||0||30||Arena Waistworks|
|Dalse Adren||Dunmer||Gondolier||4||54||86||0||30||Arena [4,-11]||Transport|
|Eno Hlaalu||Dunmer||Assassin||Morag Tong (Grandmaster)||28||227||176||90||30||Arena Hidden Area|
|Mevil Molor||Dunmer||Drillmaster Service||9||94||112||100||30||Arena Fighters Training||Trainer|
|Minnibi Selkin-Adda||Dunmer||Nightblade Service||Morag Tong (Brother)||15||93||110||100||30||Arena Hidden Area||Spell Merchant|
|Morusu Varen||Dunmer||Noble||4||53||90||0||30||Arena Pit|
|Rogdul gro-Bularz||Orc||Assassin Service||Morag Tong (Knower)||21||154||136||100||30||Arena Hidden Area||Trainer; Merchant|
|Saprius Entius||Imperial||Crusader||Imperial Legion (Champion)||30||239||144||0||30||Arena Storage|
|Seanwen||Altmer||Monk Service||25||350||140||100||30||Arena Fighters Training||Master Trainer|
|Senyndie||Redguard||Monk Service||25||230||98||0||30||Arena Fighters Quarters||Master Trainer|
|Serul Dathren||Dunmer||Monk Service||Morag Tong (Thinker)||17||126||106||100||30||Arena Hidden Area||Trainer|
|Snat gro-Ushug||Orc||Commoner||2||58||62||0||30||Arena Pit|
|Tanusea Veloth||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Acolyte)||7||86||94||0||10||Arena Pit|
|Taros Dral||Dunmer||Assassin||Morag Tong (Brother)||15||114||140||90||30||Arena Hidden Area|
|Ulmesi Baryon||Dunmer||Agent||Morag Tong (Thinker)||15||107||110||90||30||Arena Hidden Area||Trainer|
|Ultis Salam||Dunmer||Scout||9||105||98||0||30||Arena Fighters Quarters||Trainer|
|Vilyn Rervam||Dunmer||Pauper||3||50||84||0||30||Arena Pit|