|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||3|
|Daedra Lord||Mehrunes Dagon|
|Dark Brotherhood, Daedra|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Ald Sotha, Upper Level
Ald Sotha, Lower Level
Ald Sotha, Shrine
|Ascadian Isles, [6,-9]|
The shrine is an expansive Daedric ruin. The exterior ruins contain a couple of leveled daedra, and a number of other creatures hostile to explorers. You will also encounter witchhunter, Nathala Herendas, and knight, Mivul Urvon. Both will talk with you should you choose to do so. Mivul is wearing bonemold armor and brandishing a long blade. Nathala is brandishing a silver staff and has a wide variety of spells at her disposal.
The entrance to the interior of the ruins requires a wade offshore into the surrounding waters, which are infested with slaughterfish.
The interior of Ald Sotha has three levels: the Upper Level, the Lower Level, and the Shrine. The entrance to the interior brings you into the Upper Level of Ald Sotha, which contains two leveled Dremora Lords and three hostile worshippers, who are protecting Severa Magia located in the Lower Level. In the Lower Level you'll find three leveled Dremora, and Imperial assassin Severa Magia. You'll also find a number of books, potions, scrolls, and a bottle of Ancient Dagoth Brandy in the chamber where Severa is located. The Shrine contains the altar to Mehrunes Dagon, the mage Llandrale Varam, a leveled Dremora and a leveled Daedra. Behind the statue on the altar is a chest containing 500 gold septims, and the Shoes of St. Rilms; there are two additional chests behind the altar containing a variety of potions, scrolls, books and other loot. On the altar you'll find a grand soul gem, a diamond, and an ebony broadsword (which is cursed).
Eno Hlaalu, the Morag Tong leader requests that you execute the Dark Brotherhood Night Mother, Severa Magia. There are six Threads of the Webspinner objects here, used in the special duties Morag Tong quest by Eno Hlaalu. A Tribunal Temple quest requires you to get the Shoes of St. Rilms from a locked chest here.
 Related Quests
- Threads of the Webspinner: Find 26 Sanguine items for Eno Hlaalu to receive a nice reward from Mephala.
- Execute Severa Magia: Kill the leader of the Dark Brotherhood within Ald Sotha.
- Shoes of St. Rilms: Recover these precious artifacts of the Temple in the depths of Ald Sotha.
- Mehrunes Dagon of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Mehrunes Dagon by visiting his shrine.
- Nylas Brilyn is wearing Bonemold armor, and carrying a long blade. He also knows a number of spells.
- Nidara Herandus is wearing Netch Leather armor, is carrying a Master's Probe and two Master's Lockpicks, and is wielding a short sword.
- Llathise Dralas is wearing a mixture of Imperial armor, including an Imperial Silver Cuirass, carrying an Ebony Shield and wielding a long blade.
- Severa Magia is wearing netch leather armor, and is wielding a Daedric Tanto and several Daedric Darts. She also holds the Glove of Sanguine Swiftblade, the Ring of Sanguine Fluid Evasion, and the Amulet of Sanguine Nimble Armor.
- If you are a thorough scavenger, you will find, among other items, a Daedric Tanto and two cursed Dwemer Coins.
- The mage Llandrale Varam holds the key to the chest containing the Shoes of St. Rilms, the Ring of Sanguine Red Wisdom, the Ring of Sanguine Transcendence, and the Ring of Sanguine Transfiguring. She's wielding a Silver Dagger and a random potion, and has a wide variety of powerful spells in her repertoire.
- The chamber of the Lower Level where Severa Magia is located holds a number of scrolls, a bottle of Ancient Dagoth Brandy and two skill books, The Wolf Queen, Book VI (Sneak) and Chance's Folly (Security).
- According to the Archcanon Tholer Saryoni, at Ald Sotha Vivec rescued Sotha Sil, the only survivor of the minor House Sotha, from the armies of Mehrunes Dagon.
|Llandrale Varam||Dunmer||Mage||25||126||182||0||90||Shrine||Key to chest with Shoes of St. Rilms|
|Llathise Dralas||Dunmer||Warrior||25||244||118||0||90||Upper Level||Ebony Shield|
|Nidara Herandus||Dunmer||Agent||16||113||112||0||90||Upper Level||Trainer|
|Nilas Brilyn||Dunmer||Crusader||15||147||110||0||90||Upper Level|
|Severa Magia||Imperial||Assassin||25||168||168||0||90||Lower Level||The Night Mother|