Featured articles are articles the site's editors deem to be of the highest quality and should be held up as an example for other articles. Articles are nominated for this status below. The site's editors then review the nominees for content, style, completeness, and overall quality and place their vote. High quality images can be nominated for featured status at Featured Images.
Archives of previous nominations can be found here.
 Featured Article Process
Any registered member can nominate any article at any time. Nominated articles should be of high quality and meet the site's style guidelines. They will frequently be recently completed articles or articles that have just undergone a substantial rewrite, but older articles are also suitable candidates.
To nominate an article, list it on the bottom of this page with a three-tier heading, (
===Example===), and briefly explain why you think the article should be given featured status.
After an article has been nominated, any registered member can vote to support or oppose each nomination. Each member can only vote once for a given article, but a member may change his/her vote by striking out the original vote and replacing it with the revised vote.
To vote on an article, state whether you support or oppose the article for featured article status. A vote should be in bold, and all votes must be signed. For example:
* '''Support''': <Comment> --~~~~ or
* '''Oppose''': <Comment> --~~~~
Commenting with your vote is optional, but if you oppose a nomination, please state how the article must be improved to get your support for featured status.
If you are not yet ready to vote but would still like to add your thoughts, you may use:
* '''Comment''': <Comment> --~~~~ or
* '''Question''': <Question> --~~~~
And fill in your concerns or questions.
UESP Administrators will periodically make decisions on article nominations. Decisions will only be made if:
- The article has been nominated for more than seven days.
- Five or more votes have been placed.
- A clear consensus has been reached (either supported or opposed for featured status).
Nominations not meeting these criteria will be left open until a decision can be reached.
Articles whose nominations pass will receive featured article status on the front page for at least one month and receive a small bronze star () on the top right corner. If an article achieves featured status before the present featured article's month expires, it must wait its turn.
 Current Featured Article
- Lore:Scourge 20 November, 2013 - 20 December, 2013
No other articles in queue
 Previous Featured Articles
|Skyrim:Thieves Guild (faction)||20 October, 2013 - 20 November, 2013|
|Oblivion:Glarthir||19 September, 2013 - 20 October, 2013|
|Dragonborn:Lost Legacy||19 August, 2013 - 19 September, 2013|
|Skyrim:Ulfric Stormcloak||18 July, 2013 - 19 August, 2013|
|Skyrim:Darkness Returns||18 June, 2013 - 18 July, 2013|
|Dragonborn:The Final Descent||18 April, 2013 - 18 June, 2013|
|Skyrim:Irkngthand||16 March, 2013 - 18 April, 2013|
|Shivering:Jyggalag||11 February, 2013 - 16 March, 2013|
|Skyrim:Easter Eggs||9 January, 2013 - 11 February, 2013|
|Skyrim:Dragon||29 November, 2012 - 9 January, 2013|
|Skyrim:Delphine||29 October, 2012 - 29 November, 2012|
|Skyrim:Thalmor||28 September, 2012 - 29 October, 2012|
|Skyrim:Legate Rikke||27 August, 2012 - 28 September, 2012|
|Skyrim:Cicero||24 July, 2012 - 27 August, 2012|
|Skyrim:Forsworn||3 May, 2012 - 24 July, 2012|
|Skyrim:Forbidden Legend||30 April 2012 - 3 May 2012|
|Lore:Khajiit||30 March, 2012 - 30 April, 2012|
|Skyrim:The Black Star||21 February, 2012 - 30 March, 2012|
|Skyrim:The Only Cure||10 December, 2011 - 21 February, 2012|
|Lore:Vivec (god)||20 November, 2011 - 10 December, 2011|
|Oblivion:The Path of Dawn||16 October, 2011 - 20 November, 2011|
|Shivering:Syl||30 July, 2011 - 16 October, 2011|
|Daggerfall:Journey to Aetherius||30 June, 2011 - 30 July, 2011|
|Morrowind:Vivec||30 May, 2011 - 30 June, 2011|
|Books:The Infernal City||28 April, 2011 - 30 May, 2011|
|Shivering:Golden Saint||January 2011 - April 2011|
|Shadowkey:Glacier Crawl||November 2010 - January 2011|
|Morrowind:Seyda Neen||October 2010 - November 2010|
|Lore:Septim Dynasty||July 2010 - October 2010|
|Oblivion:Janus Hassildor||May 2010 - July 2010|
|Oblivion:Arcane University||February 2010 - May 2010|
|Lore:Black Marsh||December 2009 - February 2010|
|Oblivion:Rosethorn Hall||October 2009 - December 2009|
|Oblivion:Adanrel||May 2009 - October 2009|
|Oblivion:Creatures||January 2009 - May 2009|
|General:Playing DOS Installments under DOSBox||November 2008 - January 2009|
|Morrowind:Armor Artifacts||September 2008 - November 2008|
|Oblivion:Houses||July 2008 - September 2008|
|Oblivion:Artifacts||June 2008 - July 2008|
|Oblivion:Traps||May 2008 - June 2008|
|Oblivion:Classes||October 2007 - May 2008|
|Lore:Daedric Alphabet||November 2006 - October 2007|
|Lore:Khajiit||August 2006 - November 2006 (revoked August 2011)|
 Nominations and Votes
This page is of very high standards and was very helpful to me when playing Shivering Isles. It's very detailed and I think it should be nominated because of it's in depth information on everything and anything you want to know. It's a great starting point to Shivering Isles if you want to know more about him and his involvement in quests. Xbox99 (talk) 22:59, 14 November 2013 (GMT)
- Comment: Please read previous examples of nominations to learn how to nominate properly. As of now, I am not even sure which Sheogorath article you are referring to (I am assuming Shivering:Sheogorath, but it isn't clear). --AKB Talk Cont Mail 22:59, 14 November 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose: I'm going to go with the assumption that it's for the Shivering Isles article, since quests aren't listed in the Lore article. It is an incredibly detailed article with tons of good info and an overall interesting layout, but I don't like the table of contents placement, and there is quite a bit of phrasing that seems awkward to me. With some cleanup of these issues, I would gladly change my vote. --Xyzzy Talk 04:52, 15 November 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose: While it is indeed in-depth, we need everything to be verified and that tag taken off, because that article would come off as incomplete with that tag still in place when the average viewer looks at the article. As long as that tag is there, I can't in good consciousness approve of an article, no matter how good existing content is, because a half-written tag proves it could become better in some way. -damon xoxo 23:43, 15 November 2013 (GMT)
- Support: As nominator Xbox99 (talk) 17:16, 20 November 2013 (GMT)
- Comment: The tag has gone and the Table of contents is in a better position, Xbox99 (talk) 17:39, 20 November 2013 (GMT)
- Comment: I'll definitely support this once the tag is done. I had planned on thoroughly working on it actually (I have a Word doc sandbox somewhere), guess we all know what my motivation is like then, it's been how long? ...This has made me sad. Someone please fix. --¿Vulpa? 01:20, 22 November 2013 (GMT)
What to say? It's an interesting character, in my opinion. The last living member of the Dwemer race, and an artifact expert. We haven't seen many nominations for a Morrowind article recently (that I know of at any rate - and I didn’t research this statistic), and this is a nice one to put. A very unique character with unique and interesting dialogue, and it's a nice, concise, clean layout. While not as long and detailed as say... Vivec or Dagoth Ur, it's still a lovely article, IMO.
- Support: I don't think I've ever heard of a nominator not supporting his nomination. -damon xoxo 19:56, 15 November 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose: Eh. He's an interesting subject to be sure, but I don't find the article all that well done. The dialogue is just sort of listed out with no real context to what it means or how Yagrum is significant to the game. --AN|L (talk) 20:07, 15 November 2013 (GMT)
- Cmt: If dialogue formatting is the deal-breaker, that's something I can easily remedy in a matter of minutes. And, if you've never played MW, it's text-based, with little voice over, unlike Oblivion and Skyrim, so listing what topic you have to click, and then what the returned dialogue is like this is really the way to handle it for this game. -damon xoxo 21:33, 21 November 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose: Yagrum is unique , but his page his hardly of high standards. If this page had more information on Yagrum's in-game importance then i'd support it. Xbox99 (talk) 17:43, 20 November 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose: Funny Anil, I was just gonna start my vote with "Eh." Anyway... It seems like a fairly inclusive page on the guy, and yes he's a unique character, but there's simply not that much about him. It's a basically good page but not the stand-out-awesome stuff I look for in FAs. --¿Vulpa? 01:20, 22 November 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose: Eh, indeed. Unremarkable article. --Xyzzy Talk 04:44, 23 November 2013 (GMT)
Wow.....just wow. This is a awesome article. Kudos to the people who've worked on this masterpiece. To be honest, I'm surprised nobody else has nominated it yet.
- Support: As nominator. --Thrapple (talk) 00:31, 22 November 2013 (GMT)
- Support: I'm surprised as well. Jimeee worked long and hard on this and my god does it show. Fantastically comprehensive, and while it has a lot of words it's nicely broken up. I can't even find anything I don't like. --¿Vulpa? 01:20, 22 November 2013 (GMT)
Support': What they said. -damon xoxo
- Support:Agreed. Great writing, great pictures, very readable and engaging. --AN|L (talk) 16:08, 22 November 2013 (GMT)
- Support: Wow, just fantastic work. -- Hargrimm(T) 17:22, 22 November 2013 (GMT)
ConditionalSupport: Trespassing dialogue at the very bottom still needs to be checked. Other than that,full support. —Legoless (talk) 21:16, 22 November 2013 (GMT)
- Support: Very thorough and interesting article. --Xyzzy Talk 04:44, 23 November 2013 (GMT)
- Comment: Aww shucks! Thanks for the kind words people - I really enjoyed working on the page, but a big thanks must go to Holomay and Roger who provided such great images. --Jimeee (talk) 14:11, 28 November 2013 (GMT)