Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series of games since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss the Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP forums.
This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
ESO on Steam — July 17, 2014
is now available for purchase on Steam
. Steam trading cards are available for the game, and players who buy the Imperial Edition
before July 21 will receive an in-game Whiterun Wolfhound
vanity pet. Current customers will not be given a Steam key nor any way to obtain the Wolfhound.
New Veteran Crypt of Hearts Launched — June 25, 2014
Today's patch for ESO
marks the release of the new Veteran Crypt of Hearts
, new field of view options, improved lighting, and the ability to pick up and use weapons and armor. The weapons and armor are of low quality, have no gold value, and yield very little inspiration if deconstructed, though they can be upgraded. Some other tweaks have been made to the game, which you can read about here
Craglorn Launched — May 23, 2014
The first additional content update for The Elder Scrolls Online
has been released. Craglorn
is a veteran adventure zone specifically tailored for four-player groups. 12-player Trials against deadly enemies with fantastic rewards are included.
Craglorn Launch Date Revealed — May 21, 2014
The first bit of additional content for The Elder Scrolls Online is to be released tomorrow, May 22nd 2014. Craglorn is a veteran adventure zone specifically tailored for four-player groups. 12-player Trials will also be added.
The servers for ESO will be down while the content and Update 1 are deployed. The NA server will be down from 8am EDT and the European server will be down from 10pm EDT.
UESP Reaches 30,000 Articles — May 15, 2014
With a game
containing over 7,000 NPCs, over 2,000 books and notes, and almost 1,000 quests, it comes as no surprise that the UESPWiki has reached 30k articles
less than three months after it reached 20k
. Many of the articles are still in their infancy, requiring your edits to add content and detail, but they await nonetheless.
ESO PS4 and Xbox One Versions Delayed — May 8, 2014
The Elder Scrolls Online release for the PS4 and Xbox One has been delayed for around six months, due to problems adapting the game to those systems. Updates on progress, character transfers, and expected beta dates will follow.
A special offer has been created for those wishing to play the game as soon as possible; "anyone who purchases and plays the PC/Mac version of The Elder Scrolls Online by the end of June will have the opportunity to transfer their character(s) to either console version when they are released."
First ESO Adventure Zone Revealed -- Craglorn — April 7, 2014
ZeniMax Online Studios is wasting no time in producing new content for the newest Elder Scrolls game, The Elder Scrolls Online. Players of ESO will now be given the opportunity to explore Craglorn, a mysterious place where the constellations have disappeared from the sky, and new beings called celestials, taking the names of the traditional constellations, have appeared in their absence. The new content is specifically tailored for four-player groups at veteran rank ten. Additionally, new player versus environment challenges, called Trials, will also be included.
While there is no current release date, the update can be expected to be added into The Elder Scrolls Online
Get Ready for Elder Scrolls Online with the UESP — March 29, 2014
ESO is only a day away and everyone here at the UESP has been busy the past few months making sure we have as much content available as possible. Just some of the things we have already include:
- ESO Main Page — The start of all our ESO game content.
- Map — We've completely redone our map system to support ESO. It is still a little rough in places but many locations have already been added.
- Skills — A near complete description of all the game skills and abilities.
- Professions — Crafting information.
- Books — Almost 600 in-game books waiting for you to read!
- UESP Guild — Join our UESP site guild to chat or adventure with us in-game.
There's so much more and we will be continually adding content over the next few months...we hope to see you in Tamriel!
Current Featured Article
Thonar Silver-Blood is a Nord warrior who lives in The Treasury House in Markarth. Along with his politically involved brother, Thongvor, Thonar runs what is known and feared as the Silver-Blood Family, by far the most influential family in the Reach. But while Thongvor spends all of his time trying to get political influence inside Understone Keep, thinking the roaming civil war is to blame for the repeated Forsworn attacks all over the Reach, Thonar runs an entirely different operation and has done so since the Markarth Incident, an operation unbeknown to both his brother and his snobbish wife, Betrid. During the quests The Forsworn Conspiracy and No One Escapes Cidhna Mine you will uncover the complex scheme of Thonar Silver-Blood and how deeply involved he is with the Forsworn.
Current Featured Image
Did you know...
- ... that the Shivering Isles is split into two distinct regions; Mania, the lighthearted side of its ruler's madness, and Dementia, the darker side?
- ... that the White-Gold Concordat was signed in 4E 175, banning the worship of Talos within the Empire?
- ... that, in Vivec's absence, the Ingenium was used to keep Baar Dau from crashing into Vivec City?
- ... that Argonians prefer to call themselves Saxhleel, meaning "People of the Root" in Jel, their native tongue?
- ... that Arena is the only game in the main series in which there are no skills that can be learned?
- ... that the Mages Guild was dissolved after the Oblivion Crisis?
- ... that the Dawnguard was originally formed to contain the Jarl of Riften's vampire son sometime in the Second Era?
- ... that Orcs were not a playable race until Morrowind but rather just a type of monster?
- ... that the Bosmer made a Green Pact with Y'ffre, in return for his patronage and protection, that prohibits their use of any plant matter from Valenwood?
- ... that Dagoth Ur had apparently adopted the views and motivations of Kagrenac?