Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series of games since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss the Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP forums.
This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
ESO on Next-Gen Consoles! — June 11, 2013
The upcoming Elder Scrolls Online
MMO will not only be released for PC and Mac, but is under development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well. The news was revealed yesterday at the annual E3 convention, followed with an official press release
. In addition, console users may now sign up for beta testing the console version, which will begin later this year. Another beta test for the PC version is coming up and beta invites have been sent out, so check your email. To celebrate the news, a brand new trailer was launched as well, and can be seen here
Skyrim Legendary Edition Released — Jun 04, 2013
The Legendary Edition of Skyrim has been released today in North America. It contains all three major DLC—Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn—and is updated up to patch 1.9. It will be released on June 7 in Europe and Australia.
There is also a Legendary Edition of the official Prima Guide, released separately. It weighs in at an impressive six pounds and has more words written than The Lord of the Rings book trilogy. You can read more details about the guide here.
Creatures of TES Online — May 22, 2013
Over the last few months, details of various creatures that will be present in TES Online have been released. Information on two previously seen creatures, the ogrim and the dreugh, are available, while a new creature, the wamasu, has been revealed today. The full list of confirmed creatures can be found here.
Join a UESPWiki Project! — Apr 23, 2013
UESPWiki's projects need you! Whether you're new to the community and looking for a way to help out or a veteran editor looking for a new task to sink your teeth into, our projects are a great way to make a difference at UESP. Check out our three newest projects:
If those don't interest you, take a look at our full list of projects here. There are projects for loremasters, fans of old games, our site's images, and more!
Each project page has detailed instructions for the project's tasks and a talk page for any questions you may have. If you're new to editing, the help pages contain plenty of useful information to help get you started, including how to edit pages, how to use wiki formatting and markup, and our in-depth style guide.
No More Skyrim DLC — Apr 15, 2013
In a post on BethBlog today, Bethesda has announced that the Skyrim development team will no longer be working on the game, and instead are moving onto their next project. Pete Hines has confirmed that this is the end of any future DLC for Skyrim. Minor game updates may still be released.
The Elder Scrolls Online Beta — Apr 09, 2013
Two more waves of invites to the next public beta for The Elder Scrolls Online are being sent out in the next few days. Check your email now, and don't forget to check the spam folder (just in case). The link to sign-up for future beta tests is still working, so put your name down quick.
If you have received an invite, check the FAQ for some more information.
Current Featured Article
Once you enter the Twilight Sepulcher, you will come to a large hall where the spirit of a Nightingale Sentinel stands watch. When you approach him, he will initiate conversation:
"I don't recognize you, but I sense that you're one of us. Who are you?"
"We were betrayed by one of our own kind. In fact, I'm to blame for what's happened here."
"I'd ask the same question of you.":
"The last of the Nightingale Sentinels, I'm afraid. I've defended the Sepulcher alone for what seems like an eternity."
"The last? What happened to the rest?":
Current Featured Image
Did you know...
- ... that Argonians prefer to call themselves Saxhleel, meaning "People of the Root" in Jel, their native tongue?
- ... that the Numidium was a giant Dwemer construct powered by the Heart of Lorkhan, and used by Tiber Septim to conquer all of Tamriel?
- ... that when going through an Oblivion gate, you're usually going to one of seven random worlds?
- ... that there are 187 named NPCs who are essential at one point or another in Oblivion?
- ... that Skyrim was inhabited by Aldmer and Falmer until they were driven out by Ysgramor and the Nords in the late Merethic Era?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be inhospitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that there are seventeen different types of Khajiit, and which type a Khajiit is born as is heavily tied to the Lunar Lattice?
- ... that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, vanished from 4E 98 until 4E 100, an event that is now called the Void Nights?
- ... that the Dark Brotherhood is said to be scattered around Cyrodiil?
- ... that the Ayleid runes on the Knights of the Nine box cover translate to "By the eternal power of Umaril, the mortal gods shall be cast down"?