The Acrobatics skill enables one to jump long distances and to avoid damage when falling from great heights. Nimble acrobats can reach areas others cannot get to and can direct their paths while falling.
This skill is extremely useful for travel. Combined with a lot of speed, using acrobatics is by far the fastest way to get from place to place on foot. The higher your acrobatics, the steeper a slope you can climb.
The following races receive bonuses to their Acrobatics skill:
The following classes have Acrobatics as a Major skill:
The following classes have Acrobatics as a Minor skill:
See Acrobatics Trainers for the complete list.
The following books will increase your Acrobatics skill:
The following factions include Acrobatics as one of their favored skills:
- Aundae Clan
- Berne Clan
- Camonna Tong (not joinable)
- Dark Brotherhood (not joinable)
- Morag Tong
- Quarra Clan
- Thieves Guild
- Having 125 acrobatics will completely negate falling damage.
- You will never be damaged by a fall that you can jump the height of. In other words, if you can jump 100 metres into the air, a fall of 100 metres will not damage you.
- With an extremely excessively high acrobatics skill it is possible to jump from one end of the map to the other.