|• People • Travel • Notes • Maps • Quests • Around Dagon Fel •|
Dagon Fel is the northernmost town in Vvardenfell, situated on the island of Sheogorad. It is home to Nord fishermen, as well as a detachment of Imperial Legion guards. There is a tiny inn with warm beds and a few traders. The most interesting things in Dagon Fel are the three Dwemer towers outside the city. Strict laws prevent the trading of Dwemer artifacts taken illegally from the ruins. The southernmost is inhabited by a Necromancer and a few of his followers and the northern one is home to an Orc who maintains he fights best in his skivvies.
 The End of the World
The Inn The End of the World offers a trader with a few supplies, sundries and beds. The Savant Sarnir the Clerk can mark many places in Vvardenfell on your map, if you explore all his topics. A few merchants frequent the Renters Rooms.
 Getting there & around
Dirt roads leading east traverse the island, past several Dwemer Ruins. The Arrow at the docks can take you to Khuul, Sadrith Mora, Tel Aruhn and Tel Mora. The Stronghold Rotheran with its Propylon Chamber is southwest of town.
- The Vacant Tower houses the highest trainer in Medium Armor, Khargol gro-Boguk. He is also the Master Trainer in Unarmored.
 Places of Interest around Dagon Fel
- The Dwemer ruin of Mzuleft.
- The Shrine of Malacath, located to the west, is a major point of worship for Orcs.
- The Tower of Sorkvild the Raven has some interesting loot, namely the Masque of Clavicus Vile and a Daedric Dagger.
- A weary vampire in Drethan Ancestral Tomb holds a nice ring. The tomb is south of town, east of the Stronghold Rotheran.
 Related Quests
- Sorkvild the Raven: Kill this necromancer in his tower near Dagon Fel.
- Kurapli Seeks Justice: Take vengeance for the death of Kurapli's husband by killing the outcast Zallay Subaddamael.
- Helm of Tohan: Help two brothers avenge their father's death.
|Andre Maul||Breton||Savant||22||139||200||0||30||Andre Maul's Tower|
|Fanar Fork-Beard||Nord||Acrobat||10||112||74||0||30||Fanar Fork-Beard's House|
|Fryfnhild||Nord||Trader Service||7||80||100||100||30||The End of the World||Merchant|
|Gilse Darethi||Dunmer||Sorcerer||11||91||148||90||90||Sorkvild's Tower|
|Greidil Half-Troll||Nord||Warrior||15||175||82||0||30||Greidil Half-Troll's House|
|Heifnir||Nord||Trader Service||8||97||82||0||30||Heifnir: Trader||Merchant|
|Hjotra the Peacock||Nord||Pawnbroker||7||76||100||100||30||End of the World Renter Rooms||Merchant|
|Hlora Long-Leg||Nord||Warrior||11||146||76||90||90||Sorkvild's Tower|
|Hreirek the Lean||Nord||Thief Service||Thieves Guild (Wet Ear)||7||76||80||100||30||End of the World Renter Rooms||Trainer; Merchant|
|Itar the Gentle||Nord||Commoner||7||91||74||0||30||[7,22]|
|Khargol gro-Boguk||Orc||Barbarian||26||217||100||0||30||Vacant Tower||Master Trainer|
|Onmi Hard-Mouth||Nord||Commoner||8||96||76||0||30||Onmi Hard-mouth's House|
|Sarnir the Clerk||Nord||Savant||8||84||106||90||30||The End of the World|
|Sold Fine-Hair||Nord||Smuggler||10||110||74||90||30||The End of the World|
|Sorkvild the Raven||Nord||Battlemage||12||107||128||90||90||Sorkvild's Tower|
|Vongvild||Nord||Scout||5||85||68||90||30||The End of the World||Trainer|