The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Crucible is the southern part of New Sheoth; located in the Dementia half of the Shivering Isles. This murky area of town has a lot of rundown houses. It is guarded by the Dark Seducers and ruled by Syl, the Duchess of Dementia.
 Related Quests
- The Antipodean Hammer: Find Amber and Madness Ore for two rival Blacksmiths.
- Brithaur: Stop him from making everyone go crazy! Oh wait…
- The Coming Storm: Help Ahjazda prepare for the storm.
- Final Resting: Help Hirrus Clutumnus end his life.
- A Liquid Solution: Find the Ultimate Cure.
- The Museum of Oddities: Una Armina wants you to find "Oddities" for her museum.
- Ushnar's Terror: Ushnar is terrified of cats, but unfortunately a Khajiit beggar has become his shadow.
- If your Acrobatics skill is high enough, try exploring the rooftops in Crucible. You may find some interesting things, including a guaranteed magic item ( a Ring of Light) and the start of an unmarked quest.
- The Ring of Light is located on the roof of Ma'zaddha's house, next to a pair of fur gauntlets and two bones.