Mania is the northern half of the Shivering Isles. It represents the creative side of Sheogorath's madness, and tends to have overly bright colors, as opposed to the unnaturally dark colors of Dementia. The main town in Mania, and the only one which provides any services, is Bliss, which has an Inn and Blacksmith.
The residents of Mania tend to be less gloomy and depressed than those of Dementia, but their bright nature can often shield a deadly aspect. Order is kept by Golden Saints, who fulfill the same functions as Guards do in Cyrodiil. Mania contains examples of all creatures living in the Shivering Isles, with the exception of the Dark Seducers, who are specific to Dementia. Some creatures, however, such as the Elytra, appear different from their Dementia counterparts.
- The Isle of Flame - Large island in Northern Mania that houses Cylarne.
- The Jester's Spine Mountains - Mountain chain in the northeast running from Saints Watch to New Sheoth.
- The Laughing Coast - The northwestern coast of The Shivering Isles.
- Saints Watch - A peninsula at the northern tip of The Shivering Isles.
A list of places in Mania can be found here.
- Addiction: Return the Chalice of Reversal to Thadon, the Duke of Mania.
- Ritual of Mania: Kill the Duke of Mania and take his place.
- The Antipodean Hammer: Find Amber and Madness Ore for two rival Blacksmiths.
- Falling Awake: Amiable Fanriene is a Breton looking for peace, so the walls don’t crush him to pieces.
- Work is Never Done: Help Tove the Unrestful build a sky boat from calipers and tongs.
- The Fork of Horripilation: Find the Fork of Horripilation for Big Head!
- Taxonomy of Obsession: Help a Dunmer finish her research.
- To Help A Hero: Retrieve the stolen medallion of a Knight of the Thorn.
- The Great Divide: Resolve the “trouble of doubles".