|Store||The Bee and Barb|
|Sells||2 Cliff Racer, 2 Velvet LeChance, 2 White-Gold Tower; also sells the Bee and Barb's merchandise when running the inn|
|Buys||Innkeeper (Food, Raw Food)|
|Primary Skills||Pickpocket, Speech, Lockpicking, One-handed, Sneak|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionRift; JobMerchantFaction; Prevents filling aliases in WITavern; Riften Bee and Barb Faction; Server; ServicesRiftenBeeandBarbTalenJeiExtra; TownRiftenFaction|
Talen-Jei is an Argonian living in Riften, and works at the Bee and Barb. He reveals that he is "smitten" over Keerava and the related quest involves the player assisting him in making a wedding ring in the Black Marsh tradition.
 Related Quests
- Sealing the Deal: Find three flawless amethysts for Talen-Jei's engagement ring.
- Taking Care of Business: Help Brynjolf collect some debts for the Thieves Guild.
Talen-Jei will tell you about his interesting Elder Scrolls themed cocktails:
|Specialty Wine||Dialogue||Elder Scrolls Reference|
|Velvet LeChance||First is the "Velvet Lechance" which is a mixture of blackberry, honey, spiced wine and a touch of nightshade... perfectly safe, I assure you.||Lucien Lachance of the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion|
|White-Gold Tower||Second, we have the "White-Gold Tower" which is heavy cream with a layer of blended mead, lavender and dragon's tongue on top.||The White-Gold Tower in the center of the Imperial City|
|Cliff Racer||Last, and only for the bravest of souls, we have the "Cliff Racer" which is Firebrand Wine, Cyrodiilic Brandy, Flin and Sujamma.||The infamous monster found on Vvardenfell|
He can be seen having random conversations with other guests at the Bee and Barb, as outlined below:
Bolli: "Talen my friend, up for some fishing this week?"
Talen-Jei: "I don't know Bolli. It's getting dangerous outside the walls"
Bolli: "Oh come now, what's a dragon or two compared to a day full of fishing!"
Talen-Jei: "That's not funny, Bolli. People are scared."
Vulwulf Snow-Shod: "Talen! Another round!"
Talen-Jei: "I think you've had plenty, Vulwulf. Maybe you should head on home."
Vulwulf Snow-Shod: "You stupid lizard! I said give me some more drink, or I'll have your head on a pike!"
Talen-Jei: "Suit yourself."
- Even after Sealing the Deal has been completed, Talen-Jei still may show some disdain towards the player for their actions in Taking Care of Business.
- “Welcome to the bee and barb my lord, if I could intrest you in one our special drinks, let me know.”
- “You have some nerve coming back here after what you did to Keerava” if you completed Taking care of business.
- “Ours is to smile at your passing friend” if you do his favor.
- “It fills us with rage, what harm does it bring to us now?” if Keerava is killed by your hand.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|