|Gold||750 (+500 Investor; +1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Pawned Prawn|
|Primary Skills||Speech, Sneak, Two-handed|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionRift; Riften Pawned Prawn Faction; ServicesRiftenPawnedPrawn; TownRiftenFaction|
Drifa is a Nord pawnbroker living in Riften. She owns the Pawned Prawn with her husband Bersi Honey-Hand, and will take over the business if anything happens to him. She cares deeply for him but thinks that he spends too much time worrying about crime and corruption in Riften and not enough about himself. He believes that someone is trying to make a move to take the Pawned Prawn from them, but she thinks he is just being paranoid.
Drifa wears a set of fine clothes and a pair of fine boots. She is equipped with a leveled dagger which can be up to Elven quality, and carries a key to her store, as well as a selection of common loot and gold.
- "My husband Bersi will be the death of me. He spends too much time worrying about Riften and not enough about himself."
- "All the crime and corruption in Riften is really getting to him... and now that we hear rumors about the dragons, he's been very depressed."
- "Bersi's afraid that someone's making a move to take the Pawned Prawn from us. I think he's being paranoid."
- "We both own the Pawned Prawn together, but he's singlehandedly kept the place running despite all our problems."
- "I just care about my husband so much and I hate to see him in this state."
Drifa may also be seen having random conversations with her husband Bersi:
Bersi Honey-Hand: "Drifa? I was looking through our books and there's an entry for Says we spent 300 septims. What is that?"
Drifa: "Spices? I'm certain I have no idea what you're talking about."
Bersi Honey-Hand: "You sure? It was in your handwriting. If you can't keep the books straight then let me do them."
Drifa: "Oh, yes... spices. That was a special order for someone in Whiterun. Should be along any day now. Don't let it worry you, my dear."
- During the quest Caught Red Handed, Bolli will remark he never slept with any woman other than his wife Drifa; however, Bolli's wife is Nivenor, while Drifa is married to Bersi Honey-Hand.
- During the quest Taking Care of Business, you have the option of persuading Bersi Honey-Hand to repay his debt with the Thieves Guild by breaking his prized Dwarven urn. While you are breaking it and Bersi is lamenting his ill fortune, Drifa will often loudly tell her husband to "just pay them already."
- Drifa doesn't sleep as she was intended to, which can make nighttime break-ins substantially more difficult.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.7 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|