The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page provides descriptive summary information on all the creatures in The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Animals – Animals comprise various mundane creatures that have no magical or weapon-wielding abilities.
- Daedra – Daedra are creatures from the planes of Oblivion. Note that Dremora are NPCs, not creatures, and therefore are not listed here.
- Dwarven Automatons – Dwarven Automatons are ancient, robot-like machines.
- Monsters – Monsters are creatures with various magical abilities, ranging from magical attacks to various magical resistances.
- Undead – Undead creatures consist of spirits, reanimated skeletons, and reanimated corpses. Vampires are also considered undead, but are undead NPCs instead of creatures.
- Some additional creatures are available to see in videos and screenshots. These creatures are as yet unnamed, but will in all likelihood be featured in the game. Unnamed creatures seen so far:
- A rat or skeever-like creature
- Either a two-headed or two individual "Giant Snakes" seen in this screenshot.