The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This information is subject to change at any time, and will be updated once the content is released.
This page provides descriptive summary information on all the creatures in The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Animals – Animals comprise various mundane creatures that have no magical or weapon-wielding abilities.
- Alit • Beetle • Chicken • Cliffracer • Deer • Duneripper • Durzog • Frog • Giant Scorpion • Giant Snake • Giant Spider • Goat • Guar • Hoarvor • Horker • Horse • Kagouti • Kwama Warrior • Kwama Worker • Lion • Mammoth • Mudcrab • Nix-Hound • Rat • Scrib • Scorpion • Scuttler • Senche-Tiger • Skeever • Slaughterfish • Snake • Spider • Wasp • Wolf
- Daedra – Daedra are creatures from the planes of Oblivion. Note that Dremora are NPCs, not creatures, and therefore are not listed here.
- Dwarven Automatons – Dwarven Automatons are ancient, robot-like machines.
- Monsters – Monsters are creatures with various magical abilities, ranging from magical attacks to various magical resistances.
- Undead – Undead creatures consist of spirits, reanimated skeletons, and reanimated corpses. Vampires are also considered undead, but are undead NPCs instead of creatures.