Wamasu lay eggs to reproduce. These eggs emit lightning as the embryo fertilizes and grows. Once the lightning is gone, the egg is ready to hatch.
Skills and Abilities
Wamasu are considered elite creatures, and are thus immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage.
The wamasu swings its tail, doing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
The wamasu charges forward, doing high physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies standing in the red rectangle.
The wamasu breaths out lightning, doing high shock damage over time to all enemies in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
- Mother Lightning, a wamasu in the sea cave in The Gray Mire
- Tsonamot, a wasamu found in Haven's sewers
- Haynekhtnamet, a group boss in Shadowfen
- Stormscale, the boss of the Atanaz Ruins delve
- Grandmother Thunder, a boss in Haddock's Market
- Takara the Eggbearer, a boss in the Sunken Lair
- Ganakton the Tempest, the first major boss in Arx Corinium
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|