|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Kaye at the Imperial Chapels for a new shrine sergeant mission.
- Travel to Caldera to help Nedhelas.
- Talk to Nedhelas to learn about his ghost problems.
- Enter his cellar and kill the Ghost of Galos Heleran.
- Report back to Nedhelas.
- Return to Kaye to complete the quest.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Shrine Sergeant Mission
Kaye at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart will ask you to help a Bosmer named Nedhelas, who is having problems with a ghost in his house in Caldera. First off, ensure you have a Daedric, silver, or enchanted weapon (of any sort, the enchantment can even be completely used up and it'll still work), as these are the only weapons that can damage the poltergeist.
 The Haunting
Once in Caldera, you should find Nedhelas wandering around on the street outside his house. He'll tell you that he thinks the ghost is in his cellar and gives you a key to his house. If you note the name of the cellar entrance, the problem should be obvious... the house was built on top of the Heleran Ancestral Tomb. Once inside the tomb, kill the skeleton and the Ghost of Galos Heleran to stop the haunting. You can loot the chest if you wish. Go back to Nedhelas and report your success.
Return to Kaye to receive two Scrolls of Golnara's Eye-Maze.
- Refusing the quest, or returning to Kaye and admitting failure causes his disposition to drop by ten.
- Each time you talk to other residents of Caldera after completing the quest causes their disposition to increase by 10, as long as it was originally below 70.
- Nedhelas never takes his key back from you.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Missing Limeware||Up: Imperial Cult Quests||Next: Thelsa Dral the Witch|