|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Kaye at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart for a new shrine sergeant mission.
- Go to the Hawkmoth Garrison to find out more information about Caryarel and the Chapel Limeware Bowl that has gone missing.
- Talk to Landorume or Fanildil to learn that Caryarel can be found in Gnaar Mok.
- Travel to Gnaar Mok and steal the bowl from Caryarel's house.
- Return to Kaye to complete the quest.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Shrine Sergeant Mission
Kaye at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart will ask you to track down the Chapel Limeware Bowl that went missing soon after an Altmer named Caryarel left the infirmary. Although Kaye only knows that Caryarel lives somewhere on the coast, he suggests that you talk to other Altmer in the Hawkmoth Garrison to find out more information.
 Missing Limeware
Either of the two Altmer in the fort (Landorume or Fanildil) will tell you that Caryarel can be found in the small village of Gnaar Mok on the coast west of Caldera. To get there, take a ship from the docks to Hla Oad and then straight on to Gnaar Mok.
Over to the immediate left upon arrival will be some huts; one of them is his (he walks up and down in front of it). Either kill him to get the key or else break in when he's not nearby. You'll find the bowl in a barrel between the hammock and the table. Don't bother talking to him; he just denies it.
Return to Kaye with the Chapel Limeware Bowl to receive 200 gold and three Scrolls of Divine Intervention.
- If you have the Tribunal extension, a second Chapel Limeware Bowl can be found in Llethan Manor, Godsreach, on the bottom shelf of a stand in the first upstairs room. Kaye doesn't care which of the two bowls you give him.
- If you return to Kaye and admit defeat, his disposition towards you drops by ten.
- Quest stage 20 is never set.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: None||Up: Imperial Cult Quests||Next: The Haunting|