|Items||Neck, Arms, Finger, Feet|
(Click on any item for details)
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify One-handed:
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify One-handed if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Bracers/Gauntlets, Necklaces, and Rings of Wielding
- Includes the enchantments of Minor Wielding, of Major Wielding, of Extreme Wielding, of Eminent Wielding, and of Peerless Wielding.
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include:
Linwe's Gloves can technically be disenchanted, allowing you to learn a special version of Fortify One-handed named Shadowstrike. However, Shadowstrike cannot be used to enchant any items because no enchanting slots are enabled for the effect.
- The name of the enchanting version of this effect is actually "Fortify One-Handed" instead of "Fortify One-handed"
- The Call to Arms spell includes a secondary Fortify One-handed effect
- This does not affect the damage of daggers.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Dagger damage is affected by Fortify Archery effect, but only from potions.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.[verification needed — USKP fix list only notes Guardian Stone change.]