|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|# of Tanning Racks||2|
|# of Forges/Anvils||1|
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
|# of Iron||1|
|# of Quicksilver||2|
Druadach Redoubt is a small encampment and cave occupied by Forsworn, located southwest of Mor Khazgur and north of the Shrine to Peryite. It has an exterior camp and one interior zone: Druadach Redoubt Cave.
 Related Quests
- Bounty: Forsworn: Kill a Forsworn leader for a bounty reward.
- The Ghost of Old Hroldan: Put an ancient ghost to rest.
- The House of Horrors: Help Molag Bal take revenge upon a servant of Boethiah.
- Kill the Forsworn Leader: Do a favor for Jarl Igmund by killing a Forsworn leader.
- Lisbet's Missing Shipment: Retrieve a missing Dibella Statue for a struggling store.
The exterior of the redoubt is home to a small camp of Forsworn. This section of the dungeon is quite easy as there are only two leveled Forsworn for you to kill before moving into the interior of the redoubt.
- 1 leveled archer Forsworn
- 1 leveled melee Forsworn
 Zone 1: Druadach Redoubt Cave
This is the only section of Druadach Redoubt. First, you will have to walk through a small cavern before emerging at the main cave, you will then have to cross a small stream via a bridge. Alternatively you can try and sneak around the bridge and onto the other side. After you have crossed the bridge there is a small farm tended to by a single forsworn. If you follow the ramp from the farm you will encounter the largest tier of the redoubt, despite being the largest tier, there is only two Forsworn for you to dispatch. If you go up the ramps from the middle tier, you will have reached the highest tier of the redoubt, and this is where the 'boss' lurks (If you have completed No One Escapes Cidhna Mine it will be as easy as sneak killing them, as all the NPCs in the redoubt will be friendly if you sided with Madanach).
- 2 leveled melee Forsworn (one will be located at the farm and the other in the middle tier)
- 2 leveled archer Forsworn (one will be located in the middle tier and the other on the highest tier)
- 1 Forsworn Briarheart (located on the highest tier)
- Borkul the Beast*
*Present if they survive No One Escapes Cidhna Mine quest.
- A chest inside one of the tents on the highest tier containing leveled loot. (If this is where the objective of this quest is set, the objective of Lisbet's Missing Shipment may be located in this chest).
- A copy of the Light Armor skill book The Rear Guard resting on a shelf near to the fire on the highest tier.
- 3 steel ingots resting on the forge, highest tier.
- On one of the tables on the highest tier, you may find a leveled enchanted dagger, a leveled health potion, and a Reachmen Map. If activated, this map plots the location of several Forsworn redoubts on your map.
- At the farm there is a grain mill and a wood chopping block.
- In the middle tier there is a grindstone.
- In the highest tier there is an anvil, a forge, a cooking spit and a tanning rack.
- Because the inhabitants are friendly after completing No One Escapes Cidhna Mine, any radiant quests which send you here can be easily completed by killing the target while hidden, and walking out from the front door.
- The guards will all remain friendly even if neither Madanach nor any of his group actually escape Markarth alive, so long as you choose to side with them initially.
- Shadowmere would appear unprepared to accept peace with the Forsworn and will fight to the death with the Forsworn here even if they are non-hostile to you. It is probably best to walk here unless you are willing to wait for a new Shadowmere to respawn back at the Sanctuary.
- Barbas will also fight the non-hostile Forsworn.