|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Added by Plug-in||Knights of the Nine|
|Location||Chapel of Stendarr|
|Faction(s)||Nine Divines (Pilgrim ); Chorrol Citizen|
Kellen is a Redguard commoner added by the Knights of the Nine official plug-in. He can be found at the Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol, where he is involved in the quest Stendarr's Mercy. He is a descendant of Sir Casimir. Although his ancestor was from Cyrodiil, Kellen seems to have had come from Hammerfell to seek the care of those working at the chapel in Chorrol.
After the completion of his related quest, Kellen begins a rotation of travel between all cities except the Imperial City. He starts his travel to the next city every Morndas, Middas and Fredas and he will stay at the local inn.
He will travel to the following cities, in this order:
- Anvil, where he will stay at The Count's Arms.
- Skingrad, where he will stay at the West Weald Inn.
- Bravil, where he will stay at The Lonely Suitor Lodge.
- Leyawiin, where he will stay at the Three Sisters' Inn.
- Cheydinhal, where he will stay at the Cheydinhal Bridge Inn.
- Bruma, where he will stay at the Jerall View Inn.
- Chorrol, where he will stay at The Oak and Crosier.