|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Faction(s)||Thieves Guild (Captain)|
He is the master trainer in Security, and also offers training in Acrobatics (66) and Sneak (66). He only provides these services to fellow Thieves Guild members ranked Blackcap or above. He wears an extravagant shirt, common pants, and netch leather greaves with matching boots. He carries a steel tanto, expensive shoes, and 12 pieces of gold. Aside from his natural weaknesses to fire, frost, shock and magicka, his natural bonus to magicka, and resistance to disease, Hecerinde knows the following spells: Wild Earwig, Dire Noise, Silence, Medusa's Gaze, Hide, Invisibility, Shadow Weave, Summon Ancestral Ghost, Bound Shield, Bound Boots, Bound Gauntlets, Bound Helm, Bound Cuirass, and Saintly Word.
- Master of Security: Help Habasi find the security master in town.
- "I am one of the few here in Balmora. What can I do for you?"
- South Wall:
- "I must admit I've been negligent towards the Guild. I will certainly help you secure the South Wall. Tell Sugar-Lips that I am at her service."
- "As I said, I will help secure the South Wall. Have Sugar-Lips speak to me to arrange the petty details."
- In unpatched editions of the game, Hecerinde is a restocking vendor for the Secret Master variety of lockpicks and probes, tools which cannot be found anywhere else. They were removed for the GotY edition, however. You must be a member of the Thieves Guild in order to purchase these items.
- If you talk to Hecerinde about 'South Wall' without being on the quest, he will mention something about being negligent towards the guild, and you will get a journal entry directing you to Sugar-Lips Habasi. This is problematic, as then talking to Habasi about 'South Wall' causes her to skip several quests and complete the Master of Security quest. With fewer quests available, this bug may prevent you from advancing to the rank of Master Thief.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.