Morrowind:Battle at Nchurdamz
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak to Hrundi in the Wolverine Hall Fighter's Guild for your orders.
- Travel to Nchurdamz.
- Speak to Larienna Macrina to learn how you can be of help.
- Help her hunt down the Daedroth Hrelvesuu.
- Return to Hrundi.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 The Orders
Hrundi in the Wolverine Hall Fighter's Guild asks you to travel to the Dwemer ruins of Nchurdamz to help Larienna Macrina explore the ruins in search of a great beast (the position should be marked on your map, far south of Sadrith Mora).
 At Nchurdamz
When you find the ruins, Larienna should be waiting by a campsite just outside the entrance. Talk with her, it appears that she is hunting a foul Daedroth named Hrelvesuu. The ruins are small and filled with a variety of robots to take care of. If you make it to the lava room, you should find a key to the and trapped doors to the west. Behind the doors you should find the Daedroth that must be killed and, once it is dead, Larienna will stop following you. You can be healed a little by her if you talk to her after she joins you.
Return to Hrundi for your 500 gold reward.
- Do not confuse Nchurdamz with another dungeon, Nchardumz (U and A swapped) which is to the northwest of your desired location.
- Larienna is actually an accomplished fighter and you can let her do a lot of the work.
- If you are worried about Larienna being killed in battle and messing up your mission, go in and kill the Daedroth yourself and come back.
- When you get to the lava room, be careful that Larienna doesn't fall in the lava.
- Don't forget to look around for loot; there is a lot that can be sold, as well as Illkurok, a nice magical spear.
- Each time you tell Larienna to wait, her disposition towards you drops by two points.
- If Larienna dies during the quest, Hrundi is disgusted but there is no penalty. Obviously, there is no reward either.
- This quest is one of the few for which specific dialogue was recorded:
- " I have come for you! Show yourself!"
- "I can smell the stench of the Daedroth. It is here and I will find it!"
- "The beast is near now ... very near. Be on your guard."
- "At last! A means to vanquish Hrelvesuu. The final battle awaits!"
- "Hrelvesuu is vanquished, yet somehow I feel uneasy. I must investigate these ruins further. You have been a worthy companion. Farewell my friend."
- Whenever you ask Larienna to heal you, she tells you that doing so weakens her. In fact the only effect on her is the expected magicka drain.
- Quest stages 23 and 55 are never set.
- Larienna uses an area of effect lightning spell that can kill lower level characters in a single casting. Since she does not show discretion regarding when she casts it, be sure and keep distance between you and the enemies as long as she has magicka.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: None||Up: Fighters Guild Quests||Next: The Dissapla Mine|