|Daedric Artifact: Sanguine Rose (0001cb36)
|Charge/Cost = Uses
Sanguine Rose is a staff received after winning a drinking contest with Sam Guevenne in A Night To Remember, or at least after you put together what happened the night before and find him again. It will summon a Dremora to aid in your fights for 60 seconds.
- If you kill the Dremora it will not drop a Daedra Heart.
- If you've given the staff to a follower, they may use it. However, if you accidentally attack the summoned Dremora, it will retaliate unless you sheathe your weapon.
- The Dremora summoned is leveled according to the chart at the right.
- As of version 1.5, the staff now benefits fully from Conjuration perks (but only the ones that also affect conjured Dremora Lords).
Last modified on 25 August 2013, at 03:17
- If you have the Conjuration perk Elemental Potency the dremora will no longer summon.