The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Tes3cmd is a command-line tool used for editing, inspecting and cleaning mods.
- Version: 0.37p (exe), 0.36 (requires perl)
- Author: John Moonsugar
- Download: Tes3cmd Documentation
- Discussion: Official Forums
- Example batch files for avoiding the command line can be found at the Official Forums with a more detailed version in a later post.
- Offers a multipatch command which generates a leveled lists esp that also includes a fix for fog-bugged cells, summoned creatures crashing and exterior cell name conflicts.
- Offers plugin info dump, 1 to 1 diff, common, and not equal comparisons, and a clean command that by default removes duplicate object instances, AMBI/WHGT duplicates, other duplicate records, evil gmsts and junk cells.
- Able to write to header and synchronize plugin header info to masters.
- A fixit command which cleans, synchronizes, generates a multipatch and resets the dates for the Bethesda files.
- Offers several other commands to interest the serious modder. Discussed on the Documentation page.