"He is risen from the depths of madness"
 Basic Information
Feel free to add me on xbox 360 or ps3:
- Xbox 360 - Pur3 InstinctzZ
- PS3 - Morgolagg
 About Me
||This user is from Great Britain.
My Real Name is Lewis, but since Sheogorath invited me to his realm my mind went mad hence Manic is born. I have Morowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. As far as UESPWiki goes, I have made over 1000 edits and am ranked 58th on the Active Users Page. I am currently the sole person working on redesigning the Mages Guild by adding relevant dialogue and quest information. I have completely redone Hannibal Traven's page as my biggest achievement.
||This user is a Christian.
I have been a Userspace Patroller for over three months and look to further progress. If you need me, feel free to message me on my talk page. My page contains alot of random content, however below in my sandboxes is where I am currently working.
||This user is male.
Feel free to browse them and if you have any new information please post it on the talk page. Please do not edit the pages themselves as they are references that I am currently working on. Thank you.
--Manic 20:34, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
 My Sandboxes and Links
| ! | ? | % | * | 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |17 | 18 | 19 |
Sandbox 14 - Raminus Polus ||||| Sanbox 16 - Hannibal Traven
 On the Web
I am the founder of the site 'acting.wikia.com'. This site is in its early stages and needs new members to help get it up and running, so if you are interested and have some spare time, it would be appreciated. However, do not contribute in place of this website as it is only an extra and I do not want to 'steal' members or anything like that. Thank you.
 Oblivion To Do List
- Work on Kud-Ei: Will work on last
- Complete Earana's Dialogue: Will work on last
- Add Rumours and Merchant Comments for Jensine: Will work on last
- Check all Chorrol Citizens: On going - Primary goal, while my time is limited.
- Complete remaining Mages Guild Quest Dialogue: On going
 Mages Guild Project
||This user has improved and is still improving the Mages Guild Pages.
Chorrol Mages Guild
Cheydinhal Mages Guild
Leyawiin Mages Guild
Bruma Mages Guild
- Bravil Mages Guild
- Anvil Mages Guild
- Skingrad Mages Guild
- The Arcane University
 Skyrim To Do List
 Major Contributions
I am currently involved in OBNPCRP Project.
Below are the pages that I have produced schedules and dialogue for:
 Minor Contributions
Below are the pages that I have made minor additions to:
 Manic's Hall of Fame
- Legoless - Always answeres my questions
- Krusty - Exceptional Administrator
- rpeh - Good to work with
- S'drassa - My mentor who helped me start from scratch
- Mxk101 - Exceptional Userspace patroller
- AKB - An exceptional patroller
- Dwarfmp - For amazing resilience when fighting against vandals
You can add this userbox to your page if you are listed above.
||This user has been inducted into Manic's Hall of Fame.
 My Top Ten NPCS
Greetings: Welcome straight to spot to the crazy and queer Cicero for his amusing dance.
Farewell: Jalbert failed to retain his place, due to his lack of charisma.
 70 Things To Do On Oblivion
- Kill the Adoring Fan in imaginative ways
- Frenzy Guards in the Imperial Palace
- Duel with my clone
- Display rare items of interest in my houses
- Get the Giant Mudcrab to chase me
- Enjoy the Mages Guild
- Annoy the Orum Gang
- Fight against impossible odds
- Drink beer with goblins
- Steal items right infront of Drehdhwn
- Assault Sheogorath and blame Haskill
- Laugh at Big Head
- Watching the Jemane brothers fail in combat
- Watching my followers fight over who gets to clean my boots
- Stealing the Adoring Fan's dagger and torch, then inspiring him to fight Wraiths
- Casually Stealing the Elder Scrolls infront of Blind Priests
- Summoning a scamp, then attacking it just to watch the Gray Prince cower in fear to a scamp
- Punishing Mage Scholors for disrespecting me when I am Arch-Mage
- Punishing Raminus Polus for suspending me from my own guild
- Punishing the Mage Apprentices for not taking notes in lectures
- Borrowing a book from the Mystic Archives and not returning it
- Serving Poisoned Apples to the Dark Brotherhood
- Racing the Adoring Fan down Dive Rock
- Getting the Adoring Fan to wait in the Council Chambers to make me less lonley in meetings
- Giving the Adoring Fan full daedric and watching him dismantle the guards
- Killing everyone in the Imperial City and claiming I was under a Command Spell
- Wearing little clothing when speaking to Chancellor Ocato
- Nudging Ghosts of the Hill of Suicide to watch them die again
- Striking Haskill in hope that one day it will register
- Stripping off in the Arena
- Finding Shady Sam
- Staring menacingly at Hieronymus Lex
- Ordering my faithful servants to get the ring of burden
- Dangling Skooma infront of Faelian
- Training my pet unicorn
- Drinking plenty of beer before practising spells in the training room
- Eating Feldew
- Admiring the yellow team champion
- Killing helpless fish to please an old fisherman
- Mourning the death of M'raaj-Dar
- Forcing the Jemane brothers to duel to see who is stronger. (Reynald 2 wins, Guilbert 6 wins)
- Risking my life closing Oblivion Gates because Ocato thinks it spoils the scenery
- Watching Adventurers get obliterated by the Gatekeeper
- When depressed, using the Blackwood ring of silence
- Stealing from the rich and giving to the player
- Telling on Glathir
- Trying to wake Arkved
- Playing warhammer tag with Gromm
- Trying to reflect daedra banishing on myself so I can document my pain
- Kicking ass as Chuck Norris
- Killing in the name of Sithis
- Racing M'aiq the Liar to Leyawiin and back
- Hitting M'aiq the Liar with a drain speed 99 spell when I fall behind
- Casually dropping Garlic by Vincente
- Chapel diving with Ida
- Having fun with Signy Home-Wrecker
- Singing with Pirates
- Dropping litter infront of Ulrich Leyland and whistling suspiciously
- Pushing depressed people off of really high stairs and explaing to the guards it was the wind
- Giving Guards excersise by equipping and unequipping the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal
- Spiking Chancellor Ocato's drinks with Skooma and Feldew. I call it Skeldew
- Tresspassing to disturb privacy
- Stealing from beggars to make them look poorer
- Questioning the ethnicity of the Blue Team Gladiator
- Questioning the sexuality of Jayred Ice-Veins
- Questioning the authority of Captain Renault
- Banging furiously on the Orrery door when Bothiel refuses to come out
- Log Rolling on Goblins
- Reminding Count Umbranox of his past
- Grave robbing with Agamir
 5 things to do on Skyrim
- Dance with Cicero
- Shout at the Greybeards
- Help Sven find love
- Using my beast form to obliterate the companions
- Trying to explain to Maven that I am the Guildmaster of the Thieves Guild and the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood and therefore cannot be threatened by my own guilds.
||This user has been on UESPWiki for 2 years, 11 months, and 22 days.
||This user is knowledgeable about the Orrery official plugin.
||This user is knowledgeable about Skyrim.
||This user is knowledgeable about the Spell Tomes official plugin.
||This user is suffering from Felldew withdrawal.
||This user is knowledgeable about the Thieves Den official plugin.
||This user is knowledgeable about Oblivion.
||This user is knowledgeable about the Vile Lair official plugin.
||This user lost his mind to the Madgod.
||This user likes Chuck Norris in Oblivion.
||This user has promoted Cicero to the rank of Speaker of the Dark Brotherhood
||This user reached his one hundreth hour of Oblivion Play on 5th March 2011.
||This user scored 4910 on the UESPAHOLIC Test.
||This user is the Founder of ActingWikia.