please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that the White-Gold Concordat was signed in 4E 175, banning the worship of Talos within the Empire?
- ... that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, vanished from 4E 98 until 4E 100, an event that is now called the Void Nights?
- ... that Nirn is the name of the planet on which Tamriel, the continent that hosts most events in The Elder Scrolls games, is located?
- ... that mazte is beer local to Morrowind, brewed from fermented saltrice?
- ... that the Dawnguard was originally formed to contain the Jarl of Riften's vampire son sometime in the Second Era?
- ... that a variety of diseases can be caught by unlucky travelers in the Iliac Bay region, Vvardenfell, Cyrodiil and Skyrim?
- ... that Redguard is the only game in which you do not get to "create" your character?
- ... that the Empire had a Tsaesci ruler for over four hundred years during the Second Era?
- ... that Morrowind is the first TES game in which the player's stamina regenerates on its own?
- ... that the Howling Halls were built from the rubble of the Temple of Kynareth where Pelagius Septim III died?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.