please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that the continent of Yokuda, the original home of the Redguards, sunk around 1E 792?
- ... that mazte is beer local to Morrowind, brewed from fermented saltrice?
- ... that Necromancy is only illegal in the province of Morrowind?
- ... that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, vanished from 4E 98 until 4E 100, an event that is now called the Void Nights?
- ... that Skyrim is the first TES game in which the player's health regenerates on its own?
- ... that there are 61 different kinds of glyphs on the Elder Scrolls, as well as a star map of the real world southern polar region?
- ... that Daedric weapons and armor are made from refined ebony and the magical substances of the lesser minions of Oblivion?
- ... that Arena was originally going to be played entirely in a single arena, hence the rather irrelevant title and original box art?
- ... that the Empire had a Tsaesci ruler for over four hundred years during the Second Era?
- ... that the Ka Po' Tun are ancient enemies of the Tsaesci?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.