please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that Redguard is the only game in which you do not get to "create" your character?
- ... reading Elder Scrolls will result in the reader eventually losing their eyesight?
- ... that the Psijic Order has removed their home isle of Artaeum from the world twice?
- ... that Morrowind is the first TES game in which the player's stamina regenerates on its own?
- ... that Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that gives the player multiple choices for the end of its main quest?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be uninhabitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that dragons are sacred to the Empire, and have aided them in ancient wars?
- ... that mazte is beer local to Morrowind, brewed from fermented saltrice?
- ... that The Black Horse Courier, Cyrodiil's only newspaper, is funded by the Elder Council and distributed for free to the population?
- ... that the Shivering Isles is split into two distinct regions; Mania, the lighthearted side of its ruler's madness, and Dementia, the darker side?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.