please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that Malacath was supposedly created when Boethiah ate the Altmeri ancestor spirit Trinimac?
- ... that Mehrunes Dagon is said to have been created in the bowels of Lyg by the Magna Ge?
- ... that Meridia is believed to have originally been a Magna Ge, going by the name of Merid-Nunda?
- ... that Nirn is the name of the planet on which Tamriel, the continent that hosts most events in The Elder Scrolls games, is located?
- ... that dragons are sacred to the Empire, and have aided them in ancient wars?
- ... that Orcs were not a playable race until Morrowind but rather just a type of monster?
- ... that marauders in Oblivion are always equipped with swords and heavy armor?
- ... that when a Daedra is banished to Oblivion, its body gradually reforms from the Azure Plasm?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be uninhabitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that the Elder Scrolls held in the White-Gold Tower mysteriously disappeared in 4E 175?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.