please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that the Ayleid runes on the Knights of the Nine box cover translate to "By the eternal power of Umaril, the mortal gods shall be cast down"?
- ... that when going through an Oblivion gate, you're usually going to one of seven random worlds?
- ... that the Howling Halls were built from the rubble of the Temple of Kynareth where Pelagius Septim III died?
- ... that the Skyrim town of Dawnstar was once besieged by Ice Tribes, because Governor Cyril Vinticae foolishly let a traitor infiltrate his court?
- ... that the Forsworn captured the Reach in 4E 174 and held it until it was retaken by Ulfric Stormcloak in 4E 176?
- ... that Morrowind is the only game in the main series where the player does not have to fight his way out of a starter dungeon?
- ... that the Ka Po' Tun are ancient enemies of the Tsaesci?
- ... that the Numidium was a giant Dwemer construct powered by the Heart of Lorkhan, and used by Tiber Septim to conquer all of Tamriel?
- ... that the Dawnguard was originally formed to contain the Jarl of Riften's vampire son sometime in the Second Era?
- ... that the Shivering Isles is split into two distinct regions; Mania, the lighthearted side of its ruler's madness, and Dementia, the darker side?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.