please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that the Ayleid runes on the Knights of the Nine box cover translate to "By the eternal power of Umaril, the mortal gods shall be cast down"?
- ... that the Ayleid language frequently uses compound words?
- ... that there are 61 different kinds of glyphs on the Elder Scrolls, as well as a star map of the real world southern polar region?
- ... that when going through an Oblivion Gate in Oblivion, you're usually going to one of seven random worlds?
- ... that Dagoth Ur had apparently adopted the views and motivations of Kagrenac?
- ... that Goldbrand was supposedly wielded by Emperor Titus Mede II in the Battle of the Red Ring of 4E 175 against the Aldmeri Dominion?
- ... that Daedric weapons and armor are made from refined ebony and the magical substances of the lesser minions of Oblivion?
- ... that citizens of Black Marsh travel via an expressway formed within the roots of the Hist trees?
- ... that the three Daedric runes on the cover of Morrowind are A S V, which stand for Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec, respectively?
- ... that the publican at the Inn of Ill Omen will buy your stolen goods?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.