please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that the Forsworn captured the Reach in 4E 174 and held it until it was retaken by Ulfric Stormcloak in 4E 176?
- ... that the province of Elsweyr was formed by the union of Anequina and Pellitine in 2E 309?
- ... that there are 61 different kinds of glyphs on the Elder Scrolls, as well as a star map of the real world southern polar region?
- ... that the Sload created the Thrassian Plague which caused half of the population of the Iliac Bay, and perhaps even Tamriel, to die out in 1E 2260?
- ... that Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that does not begin with the player somehow imprisoned?
- ... that citizens of Black Marsh travel via an expressway formed within the roots of the Hist trees?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be uninhabitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that the month of Morning Star was not present in Morrowind, most likely omitted by accident?
- ... that Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that gives the player multiple choices for the end of its main quest?
- ... that Ayleid ruins can be found in all of Tamriel except Skyrim, Morrowind and the Summerset Isles?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.