please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that Second Era Bosmer immigrants to Auridon brought with them a tradition of mud-throwing to celebrate the New Life Festival?
- ... that the Bosmer people can invoke the Wild Hunt, turning themselves into a everchanging horde of feral, supernatural beasts?
- ... that dragons are sacred to the Empire, and have aided them in ancient wars?
- ... that the Knahaten Flu, which lasted over four decades, nearly wiped out the whole race of the silver-skinned Kothringi people?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls: Arena is the only game in the main series in which there are no skills that can be learned?
- ... that Skyrim was inhabited by Aldmer and Falmer until they were driven out by Ysgramor and the Nords in the late Merethic Era?
- ... that mazte is beer local to Morrowind, brewed from fermented saltrice?
- ... that Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness, was actually Jyggalag, the Daedric Prince of Order, until the other Daedric Princes cursed him to live as the former?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that gives the player multiple choices for the end of its main quest?
- ... that Eyevea was a part of the Shivering Isles for thousands of years, because Shalidor traded it to Sheogorath for the Folium Discognitum?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.