please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be uninhabitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that the only races in Skyrim that you can't marry are Bosmer and Khajiit?
- ... that a Dremora wrote about the experience of being conjured in I was Summoned by a Mortal?
- ... that Morrowind is the first TES game in which the player's stamina regenerates on its own?
- ... that Skyrim was inhabited by Aldmer and Falmer until they were driven out by Ysgramor and the Nords in the late Merethic Era?
- ... that there are 61 different kinds of glyphs on the Elder Scrolls, as well as a star map of the real world southern polar region?
- ... that the Ayleid language frequently uses compound words?
- ... that the New Sheoth Graveyard gets a new tombstone with a unique inscription added whenever a citizen of New Sheoth dies?
- ... that there are seventeen different types of Khajiit, and which type of Khajiit is born is tied to the Lunar Lattice?
- ... that the First Era lasted 2920 years, the Second Era lasted 897 years, and the Third only lasted 433 years?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.