please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that Second Era Bosmer immigrants to Auridon brought with them a tradition of mud-throwing to celebrate the New Life Festival?
- ... that the Bosmer people can invoke the Wild Hunt, turning themselves into a everchanging horde of feral, supernatural beasts?
- ... that the book Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion makes a reference to Skyrim's giants sending players flying into the sky?
- ... that the Empire had Tsaesci rulers for over four hundred years during the Second Era?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls: Arena was originally going to be played entirely in a single arena, hence the rather irrelevant title and original box art?
- ... that the Ka Po' Tun are ancient enemies of the Tsaesci?
- ... that Dagoth Ur had apparently adopted the views and motivations of Kagrenac?
- ... that the three Daedric runes on the cover of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind are A S V, which stand for Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec, respectively?
- ... that the Mages Guild was dissolved after the Oblivion Crisis?
- ... that when going through an Oblivion Gate in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, you're usually going to one of seven random worlds?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.