please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that the Forsworn captured the Reach in 4E 174 and held it until it was retaken by Ulfric Stormcloak in 4E 176?
- ... that Skyrim was inhabited by Aldmer and Falmer until they were driven out by Ysgramor and the Nords in the late Merethic Era?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be uninhabitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that does not begin with the player somehow imprisoned?
- ... that the continent of Yokuda, the original home of the Redguards, sunk around 1E 792?
- ... that The Black Horse Courier, Cyrodiil's only newspaper, is funded by the Elder Council and distributed for free to the population?
- ... that the Elder Scrolls held in the White-Gold Tower mysteriously disappeared in 4E 175?
- ... that Orcs were not a playable race until Morrowind but rather just a type of monster?
- ... that Argonians prefer to call themselves Saxhleel, meaning "People of the Root" in Jel, their native tongue?
- ... that the month of Morning Star was not present in Morrowind, most likely omitted by accident?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.