please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that, in Vivec's absence, the Ingenium was used to keep Baar Dau from crashing into Vivec City?
- ... that a Dremora wrote about the experience of being conjured in I was Summoned by a Mortal?
- ... that the Psijic Order has removed their home isle of Artaeum from the world twice?
- ... that the Bosmer made a Green Pact with Y'ffre, in return for his patronage and protection, that prohibits their use of any plant matter from Valenwood?
- ... that mazte is beer local to Morrowind, brewed from fermented saltrice?
- ... that a variety of diseases can be caught by unlucky travelers in the Iliac Bay region, Vvardenfell, Cyrodiil and Skyrim?
- ... that the Ayleid runes on the Knights of the Nine box cover translate to "By the eternal power of Umaril, the mortal gods shall be cast down"?
- ... that the book Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion makes a reference to Skyrim's giants sending players flying into the sky?
- ... that the Howling Halls were built from the rubble of the Temple of Kynareth where Pelagius Septim III died?
- ... that jagga, fermented pig's milk, is popular in Valenwood?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.