please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, vanished from 4E 98 until 4E 100, an event that is now called the Void Nights?
- ... that there are 61 different kinds of glyphs on the Elder Scrolls, as well as a star map of the real world southern polar region?
- ... that Morrowind is the only game in the main series where the player does not have to fight his way out of a starter dungeon?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be inhospitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that Skyrim was inhabited by Aldmer and Falmer until they were driven out by Ysgramor and the Nords in the late Merethic Era?
- ... that the Mages Guild was dissolved after the Oblivion Crisis?
- ... that there are 187 named NPCs who are essential at one point or another in Oblivion?
- ... that necromancy is only illegal in the province of Morrowind?
- ... that ancient vampires can only be damaged with weapons of mithril quality or better?
- ... that the Ayleid runes on the Knights of the Nine box cover translate to "By the eternal power of Umaril, the mortal gods shall be cast down"?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.