please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that the Mages Guild was dissolved after the Oblivion Crisis?
- ... that there are 187 named NPCs who are essential at one point or another in Oblivion?
- ... that Daedric weapons and armor are made from refined ebony and the magical substances of the lesser minions of Oblivion?
- ... that the three Daedric runes on the cover of Morrowind are A S V, which stand for Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec, respectively?
- ... that the Psijic Order has removed their home isle of Artaeum from the world twice?
- ... that the Bosmer made a Green Pact with Y'ffre, in return for his patronage and protection, that prohibits their use of any plant matter from Valenwood?
- ... reading Elder Scrolls will result in the reader eventually losing their eyesight?
- ... that Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness, was actually Jyggalag, the Daedric Prince of Order, until the other Daedric Princes cursed him to live as the former?
- ... that Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that gives the player multiple choices for the end of its main quest?
- ... that Goldbrand was supposedly wielded by Emperor Titus Mede II in the Battle of the Red Ring of 4E 175 against the Aldmeri Dominion?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.