please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that the Bosmer people can invoke the Wild Hunt, turning themselves into a everchanging horde of feral, supernatural beasts?
- ... that Dagoth Ur had apparently adopted the views and motivations of Kagrenac?
- ... that Necromancy is only illegal in the province of Morrowind?
- ... that the month of Morning Star was not present in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, most likely omitted by accident?
- ... that, in Vivec's absence, the Ingenium was used to keep Baar Dau from crashing into Vivec City?
- ... that the Skyrim town of Dawnstar was once besieged by Ice Tribes, because Governor Cyril Vinticae foolishly let a traitor infiltrate his court?
- ... that the Ayleid language frequently uses compound words?
- ... that the only races in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that you can't marry are Bosmer and Khajiit?
- ... that The Black Horse Courier, Cyrodiil's only newspaper, is funded by the Elder Council and distributed for free to the population?
- ... that reading Elder Scrolls will result in the reader eventually losing their eyesight?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.