please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that the book Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion makes a reference to Skyrim's giants sending players flying into the sky?
- ... that the lorebook Those Who Stood At Chalman Keep is based on a battle from the ESO beta, where the game's first Emperor was crowned?
- ... that the province of Elsweyr was formed by the union of Anequina and Pellitine in 2E 309?
- ... that the First Era lasted 2920 years, the Second Era lasted 897 years, and the Third only lasted 433 years?
- ... that Skyrim was inhabited by Aldmer and Falmer until they were driven out by Ysgramor and the Nords in the late Merethic Era?
- ... that the Corprusarium is a place where people with the Corprus disease are experimented upon?
- ... that citizens of Black Marsh travel via an expressway formed within the roots of the Hist trees?
- ... that the continent of Yokuda, the original home of the Redguards, sunk around 1E 792?
- ... that Morrowind is the first TES game in which the player's stamina regenerates on its own?
- ... that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, vanished from 4E 98 until 4E 100, an event that is now called the Void Nights?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.