please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that Argonians prefer to call themselves Saxhleel, meaning "People of the Root" in Jel, their native tongue?
- ... that the Numidium was a giant Dwemer construct powered by the Heart of Lorkhan, and used by Tiber Septim to conquer all of Tamriel?
- ... that the Dark Brotherhood is said to be scattered around Cyrodiil?
- ... that Bretons are the human descendants of Aldmeri-Nedic manmer?
- ... that Dragons are sacred to the Empire, and have aided them in ancient wars?
- ... that a variety of diseases can be caught by unlucky travelers in the Iliac Bay region, Vvardenfell, Cyrodiil and Skyrim?
- ... that the First Era lasted 2920 years, the Second Era lasted 897 years, and the Third only lasted 433 years?
- ... that Arena is the only game in the main series in which there are no skills that can be learned?
- ... that when going through an Oblivion gate, you're usually going to one of seven random worlds?
- ... that there are 61 different kinds of glyphs on the Elder Scrolls, as well as a star map of the real world southern polar region?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.