please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that most of the Divines were named after Arena and Daggerfall beta testers?
- ... that Oblivion is the first TES game in which the player's magicka regenerates on its own?
- ... that Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that does not begin with the player somehow imprisoned?
- ... that Necromancy is only illegal in the province of Morrowind?
- ... that Arena is the only game in the main series in which there are no skills that can be learned?
- ... that when a Daedra is banished to Oblivion, its body gradually reforms from the Azure Plasm?
- ... that the Forsworn captured the Reach in 4E 174 and held it until it was retaken by Ulfric Stormcloak in 4E 176?
- ... that Dagoth Ur had apparently adopted the views and motivations of Kagrenac?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be uninhabitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that the publican at the Inn of Ill Omen will buy your stolen goods?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.