please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that the province of Elsweyr was formed by the union of Anequina and Pellitine in 2E 309?
- ... that Arena is the only game in the main series in which there are no skills that can be learned?
- ... that Argonians prefer to call themselves Saxhleel, meaning "People of the Root" in Jel, their native tongue?
- ... that a Dremora wrote about the experience of being conjured in I was Summoned by a Mortal?
- ... that the Sload created the Thrassian Plague which caused half of the population of the Iliac Bay, and perhaps even Tamriel, to die out in 1E 2260?
- ... that the Shivering Isles is split into two distinct regions; Mania, the lighthearted side of its ruler's madness, and Dementia, the darker side?
- ... that the Ayleid language frequently uses compound words?
- ... that the Mages Guild was dissolved after the Oblivion Crisis?
- ... that the month of Morning Star was not present in Morrowind, most likely omitted by accident?
- ... that the three Daedric runes on the cover of Morrowind are A S V, which stand for Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec, respectively?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.