please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that the Shivering Isles is split into two distinct regions; Mania, the lighthearted side of its ruler's madness, and Dementia, the darker side?
- ... that the White-Gold Concordat was signed in 4E 175, banning the worship of Talos within the Empire?
- ... that, in Vivec's absence, the Ingenium was used to keep Baar Dau from crashing into Vivec City?
- ... that Argonians prefer to call themselves Saxhleel, meaning "People of the Root" in Jel, their native tongue?
- ... that Arena is the only game in the main series in which there are no skills that can be learned?
- ... that the Mages Guild was dissolved after the Oblivion Crisis?
- ... that the Dawnguard was originally formed to contain the Jarl of Riften's vampire son sometime in the Second Era?
- ... that Orcs were not a playable race until Morrowind but rather just a type of monster?
- ... that the Bosmer made a Green Pact with Y'ffre, in return for his patronage and protection, that prohibits their use of any plant matter from Valenwood?
- ... that Dagoth Ur had apparently adopted the views and motivations of Kagrenac?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.