please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that Daedric weapons and armor are made from refined ebony and the magical substances of the lesser minions of Oblivion?
- ... that the Skyrim town of Dawnstar was once besieged by Ice Tribes, because Governor Cyril Vinticae foolishly let a traitor infiltrate his court?
- ... that Goldbrand was supposedly wielded by Emperor Titus Mede II in the Battle of the Red Ring of 4E 175 against the Aldmeri Dominion?
- ... that Arena was originally going to be played entirely in a single arena, hence the rather irrelevant title and original box art?
- ... that the province of Elsweyr was formed by the union of Anequina and Pellitine in 2E 309?
- ... that the Howling Halls were built from the rubble of the Temple of Kynareth where Pelagius Septim III died?
- ... that the Ka Po' Tun are ancient enemies of the Tsaesci?
- ... that over 1,000 Non-Player Characters are defined in Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim?
- ... that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, vanished from 4E 98 until 4E 100, an event that is now called the Void Nights?
- ... that Morrowind is the only main Elder Scrolls game in which the player cannot fast travel?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.