please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
 Did you know...
- ... that Orcs were not a playable race until Morrowind but rather just a type of monster?
- ... that jagga, fermented pig's milk, is popular in Valenwood?
- ... that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, vanished from 4E 98 until 4E 100, an event that is now called the Void Nights?
- ... that Argonians prefer to call themselves Saxhleel, meaning "People of the Root" in Jel, their native tongue?
- ... that the continent of Yokuda, the original home of the Redguards, sunk around 1E 792?
- ... that the Skyrim town of Dawnstar was once besieged by Ice Tribes, because Governor Cyril Vinticae foolishly let a traitor infiltrate his court?
- ... that the three Daedric runes on the cover of Morrowind are A S V, which stand for Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec, respectively?
- ... that the Corprusarium is a place where people with the Corprus disease are experimented upon?
- ... that the Ka Po' Tun are ancient enemies of the Tsaesci?
- ... that most buildings in Skyrim are built partly underground to conserve heat, and are made primarily of stone, with wood used only for support, and roofs of straw above the wood?
 dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.