Featured images follow the same nomination process as for Featured Articles, but as they appear in a different section of the main page, a separate series of votes is held to decide which images meet the required standard.
For an image to be eligible for Featured status, it must be used in a UESP article. This is to prevent specially-taken beauty shots from stealing the limelight.
 Featured Image Process
Any registered member can nominate any image at any time. Nominated images should be of high quality and meet the site's image standards.
To nominate an image, list it on the bottom of this page with a three-tier heading, (
===Example===), and briefly explain why you think the image should be given featured status.
This is another great image. It appears cinematic, which is rare for the TES series.
After an image has been nominated, any registered member can vote to support or oppose each nomination. Each member can only vote once for a given image, but a member may change his/her vote by striking out the original vote and replacing it with the revised vote.
To vote on an image, state whether you support or oppose the image for featured image status. A vote should be in bold, and all votes must be signed. For example:
* '''Support''': <Comment> --~~~~ or
* '''Oppose''': <Comment> --~~~~
Commenting with your vote is optional, but if you oppose a nomination, please state how the image must be improved to get your support for featured status.
If you are not yet ready to vote but would still like to add your thoughts, you may use:
* '''Comment''': <Comment> --~~~~ or
* '''Question''': <Question> --~~~~
And fill in your concerns or questions.
UESP Administrators will periodically make decisions on image nominations. Decisions will only be made if:
- The image has been nominated for more than seven days.
- Five or more votes have been placed.
Nominations not meeting these criteria will be left open until a decision can be reached.
Images whose nominations pass will receive featured image status on the front page for two weeks (which may be extended up to one month if there is a shortage of images), and receive a small bronze star () on the top right corner. If an image achieves featured status before the present featured image's time expires, it must wait its turn.
 Current Featured Image
 Nominations and Votes
I really can't think of a better image for this quest. The image sums up the entire quest's story quite nicely. The expressions on the animals are all very good, particularly the bear attacking the one sheep. It's somewhat different when compared to other action shots on the wiki, but I think this is a brilliant image and would be a good choice to put on the front page.
- Support: As nominator. Forfeit (talk) 22:13, 5 August 2014 (GMT)
- Support: I don't usually take part in these but this is an excellent Oblivion image. —Legoless (talk) 22:16, 5 August 2014 (GMT)
- Support: Because the sheep in the middle looks like it's flying. Insignificant RevisionsThreats•Evidence 22:19, 5 August 2014 (GMT)
- Support: It can be tough to get good action shots in Oblivion, and this is a pretty cool one. I like it! ⇠eshetalk 17:04, 6 August 2014 (GMT)
- Support: I usually don't support images mainly because of the story behind it, but this really does capture the entire quest. I don't know, it gives me good vibes or something. Plus it's an Oblivion shot. I'm a sucker for a good shot from the older games. •WoahBro►talk 17:35, 6 August 2014 (GMT)
- Support: Made me laugh! --Beezer1029 (talk) 18:09, 6 August 2014 (GMT)
- Support: Sure, I'll support this image...when sheep fly! Erm... --Xyzzy Talk 21:26, 6 August 2014 (GMT)
- Support: It's pretty neat. --AKB Talk Cont Mail 00:23, 10 August 2014 (GMT)
- Support: I like flying sheep. ~ Ad intellige (talk) 03:31, 10 August 2014 (GMT)
- Support: A good demo of the AI. The animals are showing emotion. Screenshot could've been taken better but a good image for FI!--Tiberseptim2 (talk) 07:07, 10 August 2014 (GMT)