UESPWiki:Archive/CP IRC Meeting
|This is an archive of past UESPWiki:Community Portal discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page, except for maintenance such as updating links.|
When should we have the next IRC meeting? It's imperative that Daveh attends, as as many members of the project as possible. Daveh said that anytime is fine, but he is usually less busy on weekends and later in the evenings (+9pm EST). I myself am pretty much avaliable all the time. Consideration needs to be taken with people who live in Europe as well as the American and Oceanic contenients, as we need to find a time that will work with both time zone locations.
- "Consideration needs to be taken with people who live in Europe as well as the American contenients, as we need to find a time that will work with both time zone locations."
- Fine. Forget about your Oceanic compatriots.
- 9pm EST is 11am for Australia so that is fine, if it could be 9pm on a Saturday your time then that would be most excellent. --rkMerafel 05:35, 2 July 2006 (EDT)
- Cool. :D --Aristeo 11:17, 2 July 2006 (EDT)
- Nah, this dude lives in Western Aus somewhere (GMT+9:00). Aristeo, if you wanna convert to "Australian time" then I suggest you use GMT+9:30 as it's Australian Central and thus only 0:30 each way for Perth/Sydney (west/east coasts). We should say 9pm EST is 11:30am for "Australia" which is a great time for me.
- And Aristeo? About how I emailed you telling you I woulda attended the original meeting but it was too early for me to get up... well that's because I incorrectly calculated the meeting time to be 7:15am my local time :/
- WORLD TIME :(
- --teh dave Saturday 8th July 2006 (ACST = GMT+9:30)