Tribunal:The Champion of Clutter
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak to Detritus Caria in the Craftmen's Hall.
- Find a bolt of Imperial Rat Hair Fabric and a Brushed Silver Pitcher.
- Return to Caria to receive 300 gold.
- Find a tall redware pot, Imperial fork/knife/spoon, and a yellow plate.
- Return to Caria to receive 500 gold.
- Find two Dwemer goblets of different sizes, a Dwemer pitcher, a Dwemer tankard, and a Dwemer large bowl.
- Return to Caria to receive 2000 gold.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Rat Hair Fabric and Silver Pitcher
Detritus Caria, located upstairs in the Craftmen's Hall in Godsreach, just cannot stop chatting about his extensive clutter collection. Detritus will ask you to track down a few items missing from his impressive collection, a bolt of Imperial Rat Hair Fabric (
misc_clothbolt_02 ) and a Brushed Silver Pitcher (
misc_imp_silverware_pitcher ). He says the fabric is recognized by its burgundy color and diamond pattern. He doesn't give you any further indications on where to find either of them. You might try and spend some time asking people around about the two items, or checking merchants to see if they have them, but you won't have any luck if you are looking for items with the exact name. Instead, simply look for a regular Silver Pitcher (sold at the Pawn Shop in the Great Bazaar) and a regular bolt of cloth. Several are found under a bookcase in the Clothier shop in the Great Bazaar, with red and yellow pattern. The cloth is not for sale, so you will have to steal it, a Telekinesis spell works well here. However, they may be found in many other locations (both in Mournhold and back on Vvardenfell) where you can take them without worrying about being caught.
Return to Detritus with the Silverware Pitcher and the red/yellow bolt of cloth to receive 300 gold and the title of Champion of Clutter. The two items now appear in his collection under their full names.
 Redware Pot, Silverware, and Yellow Plate
After delivering the pitcher and cloth, you are asked to find a tall redware pot (
misc_de_pot_redware_04, Trader, bottom shelf, among other places), Imperial fork/knife/spoon (
misc_com_silverware_spoon), can be found in a small chest in Velas Manor, as well as many other places) and a yellow plate (
misc_com_metal_plate_03, one can be found at the Council Club in Balmora, table downstairs). You will receive 500 gold for these items.
 Dwarven Relics
The final quest is for Dwemer clutter—two goblets of different sizes, pitcher, tankard and large bowl (
misc_dwrv_pitcher00 ). All of these may be found in the Hall of Wails in Bamz-Amschend, only accessible after the An Attack on Mournhold quest, though they can be also be found in any Dwemer ruin back on Vvardenfell. Note that the tankard is identified as a mug. Detritus gives you 2,000 gold and the final title of Champion of Clutter.
- If you refuse the first hunt, Caria's disposition drops ten points. If you refuse the Redware hunt, it drops 20 points. There's no penalty for turning down the Dwemer hunt (apart from losing your title as Champion of Clutter), although if you tell him you have the Dwemer items when you don't, Caria's disposition drops ten points.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.