The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page provides all the basic preview information about the Tribunal expansion pack at a quick glance as well as giving links to the best sites for more information.
 Basic Information
- Title: The Elder Scrolls Chapter III: Tribunal, Morrowind Expansion Pack
- Genre: Role Playing Game (RPG)
- Produced by: Bethesda
- Release Date: November 2002
- Status: RELEASED
 Game Information
- Format: 1st & 3rd Person Perspectives (Optional in game)
- Display: 3D, designed for high end T&L 3D cards at end of 2001 (GeForce 3 is typically mentioned)
- System Requirements: Win ME/98 (128 MB RAM), Win XP/2000 (256 MB RAM), Windows Vista (512MB RAM) 500 MHz Intel Pentium III, Celeron, or AMD Athlon processor, 8x CD/DVD-ROM Drive, 1 GB free hard disk space, DirectX 8.1 (included), 32MB Direct3D Compatible video card with 32-bit color mode support and DirectX 8.1 compatible driver, DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card, Keyboard, Mouse
- Recommended System: 1.0GHz or faster Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor, 512 MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS, or ATI Radeon 7500 or faster video card. Under Windows Vista, 1024MB (1GB) of RAM is recommended, as is a 2.0GHz Pentium 4 or eqivalent.
- Gameplay: Adds the large city of Mournhold, capital of Morrowind, to the game, in addition to the hidden city of Sotha Sil and a huge dungeon to explore. Several brand new creatures, armor, weapons and other items to be discovered, not to mention a new quest line involving the other two gods of the Tribunal (you met Vivec in the original game). There are no character requirements for you to start playing in the expansion; you don't have to finish the main quest although the quest line may be different if you do and the expansion is geared towards more advanced characters. The estimated play time is around 50 hours, though this can be greatly increased if you are more thorough in your exploration. As with all expansions, this requires the original Morrowind game to be played.
- Official: www.morrowind.com