|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Elbert Nermarc in his shop.
Elbert Nermarc is a Breton, who offers enchantment services to the citzens of Mournhold from the second floor of the Craftsmen's Hall in Godsreach. He seems to be missing a rather important book filled with formulas, which can be found during the Scroll Sales quest. He has also recently been seen with Golena Sadri, who has recently gone crazy, as part of The Thief quest.
His inventory is the only place anywhere in the game where the l_m_enchantitem_temple_rank8_1 leveled list is used, and therefore he is the only source for several items. Specifically, the Weeping Robe, Veloth's Robe, Robe of Trials, Robe of Burdens, and St. Felm's Fire ring can be found here and nowhere else. He is also one of only three possible sources of the Gavel of the Ordinator. Since this leveled list restocks, it is possible to check his wares repeatedly if you are searching for one of these items.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
 Related Quests
- Scroll Sales: Find out the source of the special offers available in the Pawnbroker's shop.
- The Thief: The investigation of a mad woman yields an unexpected adventure.