Future of TR4
Well.. After the saddening news that Hammerfell will not be released by the TR team (although I hope LadyN will carry the project forwards) I think we have to consider a scaling-down of the TR4 section. Work has already been done on the Places and People pages but it should be extended a lot of others. I've 'scaled-down' most pages, but a few may remain.
The biggest problem I see is Items. The page as it is doesn't make much sense, and neither do some of the subpages (e.g. Clothing). Separate articles made sense in view of Hammerfell, but I believe they can be condensed now, similarly to Oblivion:Dunbarrow Cove Items. My idea is to create two new pages: Apparel (armor, clothing, weapons) and Magic (ingredients, potions, scrolls, spells) . By moving info on these two pages this is what the items page would look like:
- [[Tes4Mod:Stirk/Magic#Ingredients|Magic#Ingredients]] (info still to be added)
- [[Tes4Mod:Stirk/Magic#Potions|Magic#Potions]] (info still to be added)
- [[Tes4Mod:Stirk/Magic#Scrolls|Magic#Scrolls]] (info still to be added, but are any scrolls added?)
- [[Tes4Mod:Stirk/Magic#Spells|Magic#Spells]] (info still to be added)
Finally, we need two more pages: Creatures and Stirk Guard. I'm planning on tackling the first in my sandbox (I've got images + info ready) but the second is up for grabs! Any thoughts? --SerCenKing Talk 17:19, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
- I think you're right. There's no point in having so many sub pages when there's not going to be anything to go on them. Your reorganisation sounds good to me. I'm concentrating on TR3 at the moment simply because there's so much more to do, but if there's anything in particular you need, let me know/ –rpeh•T•C•E• 20:38, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
 Shouldn't this page...
Just thinking, shouldn't this page be at "tes4mod:Tamerial Rebuilt", as that's the name of the mod? Dosdummy 09:52, 12 June 2010 (UTC)
 Added by Plug-In
On many of the Stirk NPC pages (and possibly others), there's an "Added by Plug-In" section to the template. Someone has proposed removing these, since Stirk is essentially in its own namespace, making that info redundant. If anybody has specific thoughts on whether to leave them untouched or remove them, please add to the discussion on the Bot Requests page, and I'll incorporate whatever decision is made into the bot run. Thanks! – Robin Hood (talk) 03:45, 30 January 2013 (GMT)
- Perhaps we could add a
plugincatparameter that doesn't add anything to the table but adds info to the categories. Would this be superfluous or somewhat useful? • JAT 03:51, 30 January 2013 (GMT)