|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
(RefID: xx00D2BE / xx00D4A7)
|Added by Plug-in||Tamriel Rebuilt, Stirk|
|RefID||xx00D2BE / xx00D4A7||BaseID||xx00D2BC / xx00D4A5|
|Health||43 + (5+1.8)x(PC+2), PC=2-25|
|Magicka||100 + 3.5x(PC+2)|
You may hear Stirk's denizens commenting on how Jafan is very much in love with his wife, such as, "Have you ever spoken to Jafan? He held me up for hours talking about how he met his wife."
Aria however, doesn't seem to share her husband's excitement; in fact she spends all of her day inside The Magnificent, supposedly to avoid Jafan. Living her life without ever setting foot outside has made sure Aria has some strange sleeping times: whether the ship is in Anvil or in Stirk, she will always be found napping on the first deck cabin from 11am to 5pm. If the ship is on the mainland, she will share her bed with Jafan. At all other times, she will be found silently wandering around the second deck and never seems to be too happy or talkative.
- In the CS, two versions of her are present; namely Aria and Aria2. They are identical in every respect and are used in the two versions of The Magnificent; in the Stirk and Anvil version respectively.
- Strangely, she owns the second bed in the Fort's East Tower, even though she never actually sleeps there.
- Aria was supposed to have a unique greeting as well as comment on the island of Stirk, but because the relevant topics don't appear in her dialogue section, she never actually says anything.
- "Aria's my name. My husband Jafan is the captain of the Magnificent. He tells some amazing stories, but take them with a grain of skooma."
- "It's a beautiful island. I keep to the boat, mostly, but the people are friendly when I go onshore."