Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Lake Boethiah
|● Lake Boethiah Weather Table ●|
Lake Boethiah is a large lake in the Boethian Mountains region to the Northeast of the mainland of Morrowind. It covers a great stretch of land, and is shaped like an oval that has been stretched to great length. At its southern end it is connected to the Sea of Ghosts by a small channel.
Several villages and landmarks dot the shores of the lake. The fishing village of Hla Bulor is situated at its northern end and at the other end stands Alt Bosara, close to the channel to the sea. On the western bank is Adurin-Ouaka, a run-down shack village, and Tel Mothrivra is due north of Adurin-Ouaka but on the eastern bank.
A list of places found on the banks of the lake:
 Cities and Settlements
 Smaller Towns
- Alt Bosara — A small Telvanni town, south of Lake Boethiah, dominated by a large waterfall.
- Tel Mothrivra — Please add a description for this location.
 Villages and Towers
- Adurin-Ouaka — A poor shack village, at the western coast of Lake Boethiah.
- Hla Bulor — A small shack village northeast of Tel Mothrivra.
- Boethian Deeps — A tiny shrine to Boethiah hidden beneath the Boethian Falls.
- Dungra — A large cave on the shores of Lake Boethiah, close to Tel Mothrivra containing NPCs
- Kulidon — A large cave near Alt Bosara that acts as a hideout for skooma smugglers.
- Mawapi-Addon — A small bandit hideout on a cape between Alt Bosara and Tel Mothrivra.
- Surimintu — A medium-sized cave north of Adurin-Ouaka.
- Melethi Lighthouse — A ray of light guiding the ships into Lake Boethiah.
- Telvanni Waystation — A small outpost just north of Alt Bosara.
- Sulnwipu Grotto — A large underwater cave in Lake Boethiah west of Tel Mothrivra that leads to a ruined shrine.