Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Cities & Towns
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This is a list of settled places in Tamriel Rebuilt.
 Major Cities
- Akamora — An Indoril city built into the sides of a mountain valley.
- Firewatch — An important Imperial city on the mainland, to the east of Vos and Tel Mora.
- Helnim — An Imperial city on the decline, though still an important trade center.
- Necrom — An ancient Temple facility, home to funerary traditions that predate the Tribunal.
- Port Telvannis — The huge capital city of Great House Telvanni, on a large island off the eastern coast of the mainland.
 Small Towns
- Adurin-Ouaka — A poor shack village, at the western coast of Lake Boethiah.
- Alt Bosara — A small Telvanni town, south of Lake Boethiah, dominated by a large waterfall.
- Ayemar — A remote fortress located on top of a hill on the coast of the Inner Sea.
- Bahrammu — A very poor ramshackle settlement, the northernmost of the Telvannis district.
- Bal Oyra — A small Imperial charter town with a keep and a lighthouse.
- Baldrahn — A tiny muck farming community just south of Llothanis.
- Darnim — A fishing village in the Inlet Bog.
- Dreynim — A village and spa resort in the Lan Orethan region.
- Gah Sadrith — A medium-sized Telvanni town just south of Port Telvannis.
- Hlersis — A small cave settlement and mine town in the Sacred Lands.
- Llothanis — A Telvanni town to the north east of the Boethian Mountains spanning the Nebet Bay.
- Marog — A small Telvanni town, built into the cliff face opposite the Imperial city of Helnim.
- Meralag — A sleepy town in the Alt Orethan region
- Ranyon-ruhn — Please add a description for this location.
- Tel Mothrivra — Please add a description for this location.
- Tel Muthada — A Telvanni town, located at the Helnim Fields.
- Tel Ouada — Please add a description for this location.
 Imperial Forts
- Bal Oyra, Keep — A small Imperial fort that guards the town of Bal Oyra from the perils of the Molagreahd.
- Cephorad Keep — A small Imperial Fort at the eastern side of Tel Muthada.
- Firewatch Palace — A mighty Imperial stronghold guarding the Eastern Inner Sea.
- Helnim Hall — A copious castle located in the center of Helnim, the Governor's residence.
- Ruinous Keep — An old flooded fort in the Inlet Bog.
- Fort Umbermoth — A tiny Imperial Fort just south of Sailen.
- Windmoth Legion Fort — An Imperial fort, full of corruption, which is located deep within the Telvanni lands.
 Settlements, Camps, Outposts
- Ashamul — A tiny troglodytic community in the Boethian Mountains.
- Halaran Camp — A small campsite in the Telvanni Isles, northeast of Port Telvannis.
- Hla Bulor — A small shack village northeast of Tel Mothrivra.
- Sadas Plantation — Please add a description for this location.
- Sarvanni Molecrab Farm — Please add a description for this location.
- Tahvel — A large mining operation in the Mephalain Mountains.
- Tel Aranyon — The high Telvanni Tower directly east of Ranyon-ruhn, ruled by Master Mithras.
- Tel Oren — An isolated Telvanni Tower, at the eastern coast of the Inner Sea, the study of Mistress Faruna.
- Telvanni Library — A vast repository of knowledge and wisdom, located in the Boethian Mountains.
- Telvanni Waystation — A small outpost just north of Alt Bosara.
- Verulas Pass — A small village south of Alt Bosara.
 Isolated Homes
- Abandoned Shack — A tiny shack on a hill, left alone by civilization.
- Adosi Rothari's Shack — An isolated dwelling belonging to a guar herder.
- Alendu Plantation — A Muckspunge farm to the east of Tel Ouada.
- Astius Claenia's Hideout — A cave hidden in the Boethian Mountains northeast of Llothanis.
- Boethian Mountains Lighthouse — A beacon of light on the western shore of the Sea of Ghosts, east of Sarvanni.
- Derelict Shack — A rotting, overgrown shack to the southwest of Darnim.
- Edhryn Farothran's Lighthouse — An Isolated Lighthouse on a cape which juts out into the Sea of Ghosts, southeast of Baldrahn.
- Endelius' Shack — An isolated homestead on an island east of Edhryn Farothran's Lighthouse.
- Heleran's Lodge — The home of a Telvanni spellwright who prefers the quiet life.
- Hjotir's Rock House — The home of a reclusive Master-at-Arms on the shore of the Sea of Ghosts, near Baldrahn.
- Melethi Lighthouse — A ray of light guiding the ships into Lake Boethiah.
- Lagat gra-Lumbak's Shack
- Lagryn Darys' Shack — A small farmhouse just southwest of Llothanis
- Lanasa Vidanes' Shack — An isolated shack in the Boethian Mountains.
- Lleris Dalmar's Hideout
- Loen Doldal's Shack — The isolated dwelling belonging to a silt-strider farmer.
- Morvil Arelath's Shack — An isolated farm west of Tel Muthada and south of Marog.
- Nalrin Vere's Shack — The home of a flower farmer, deep in the countryside.
- Orelu Plantation — A Corkbulb and Saltrice Plantation to the east of Tel Ouada.
- Serim Derthil's Shack
- Veralan Farm — An isolated farmstead some way east of Marog.
- Yrgjol Steelfist's Shack — A small shack on a lonely island, inhabited by an arms salesman.