I've already seen 2 different possble sources for Bran's name. I figured I'd put them here until we have consensus on it.
1. Bran Stark from George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire
2. A hunting hound of Finn Mac Cumhaill, a warrior from Celtic mythology.
Hopefully we can determine one of them to be correct, rather than most popular. --Xyzzy 15:49, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
- Probably best to keep the conversations in the same spot; the Game of Thrones mention is on the Eggs talk page, should move that here or conversation about Finn there. Unless there's some dialogue, I think we should assume relation to Finn, due to the names lining up. Vely►Talk►Email 18:29, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
- The mythological reference is most likely, particularly considering the other Death Hounds: Garmr, of the Norse, Hel's doggy associated with Ragnarok and CuSith, the legendary feared faerie hound. ...but then of course maybe the vampires are just trying to tell people to mind their diet and make sure they get enough fiber and secretly think of one of the armored trolls as "Prune Juice".
- Fionn mac Cuhaill had two dogs Bran & Sceolang — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 13:59 on July 20, 2012
 Do they respawn?
Yes/no? Soylentx 02:25, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
 Not following?
Whenever I ask either dog to follow me I have to tell them I already have an animal companion, when in fact I do not. I can even get Meeko to follow me but not them? 360 bug — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 00:29 on 24 September 2012
 No options
When I find the huskies no option appears to allow me to talk to them, could this be because I am in the thieves guild? This didn't happen on previous games when I hadn't joined the guild. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 21:56 on 18 December 2012