Can pull an object to you from a distance. Add it to your inventory or throw it.
Telekinesis allows the caster to pick up, drop and throw items from a distance. When the spell wears off, any item that is being manipulated by the effect will fall to the ground. Thieves may find the spell useful for taking items from far away.
Only one spell offers this effect:
- Telekinesis: Telekinesis Effect (
- Thrown objects can damage NPCs enough to cause them to become hostile, but it doesn't do enough damage to be applicable in combat.
- It is possible for the player to continually cast Telekinesis even after the players magicka has been depleted. This can be utilized to quickly and easily boost the Alteration skill.
- If the player has the dual casting perk for Alteration, it is possible to control 3-4 objects at once.
- The Vampire Lord has an advanced but limited version of Telekinesis called Vampire Grip. They can lift people up and throw them, but that is all it can do.