Narzulbur is an Orc stronghold of the Eastmarch hold.
Found southeast of Windhelm, its walls also hold the Gloombound Mine. Inside you'll find a tribe led by a sentimental chief with no wives. The mine also has one of the largest deposits of ebony ore in Skyrim.
 Related Quests
- Like most other Orc Chieftains, Mauhulakh will challenge you to a brawl if you ask him about work. Accepting and winning will increase the stronghold's disposition toward you enough to allow you to take (instead of steal) the lower valued items around the camp.
- Dushnamub, the local blacksmith will buy any ebony ore you bring him at full price.
- North-northwest of the stronghold is a small hunters' camp occupied by two hunters. Their lean-to holds a copy of the Light Armor skill book Ice and Chitin.
- For those wondering why the relationship between the Chief and his Aunts is so detailed, there is a quest entry for a "NarzulburFreeformWifeQuest." However it does not appear to have been implemented, and is likely something the developers wanted to do but were unable to for whatever reason.
 Notable Loot
- There are 2 locked sheds. Located beside one is a pair of ebony boots. Inside that shed you can find some ebony ingots, ore and arrows. The other contains alchemy ingredients.
- The cellar doesn't seem to hold anything of much interest, but there is a large chest in the longhouse which contains some leveled loot, as well as a master-level chest.