|Location||Outside Dawnstar or Riften|
|Primary Skills||Heavy Armor, One-handed, Archery, Block|
|Faction(s)||CaravanGuard; Khajiit Traders; KhajiitCaravanFaction; PotentialFollowerFaction|
He is missing a family heirloom—the Moon Amulet. If you can find it for him, he can be recruited as a follower. Kharjo can later be recruited into the Blades. When told to depart, or after waiting for too long, he will return to his original caravan.
Kharjo wears a set of steel plate armor, including matching pairs of gauntlets and boots. He is equipped with a steel mace and a steel shield, and carries a selection of common loot and gold. After you return his amulet, Kharjo will wear it as well.
 Related Quests
- Amulet of the Moon: Find the Moon Amulet for Kharjo. (radiant)
- Rebuilding the Blades: Recruit new members for the Blades.
|When spoken to||"If anyone sneaks up on us, I'll smell them coming. Or I might not. We'll see."|
|"Khajiit guards your back."|
|"You're taking us somewhere warm, I trust?"|
|Enemies are nearby||"Something smells foul."|
|When nearing an object/room of significance||"By the Twin Moons..."|
|When approaching a cave||"We've found a cave. I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."|
|When approaching a Nordic Ruin||"The old Nords sure did love their stonework."|
|When approaching a Dwarven Ruin||"By the Mane, look! A Dwarven city. Still sitting here after thousands of years."|
|When healed||"Ah! I feel like I just woke from a nap."|
|A Courage spell has been cast on him||"Even my claws feel sharper."|
|When asked to trade items||"I will shoulder some of the burden."|
|When told to wait||"Head on, then. I will keep an eye out."|
|When talked to while he is waiting||"You ready to get going?"|
|When told to follow||"Khajiit walks in your footsteps."|
|When told what to do||"It will be done."|
|If told to do an impossible command||"Not possible."|
|During battle||"I'm going to... Put you down!"|
|"Ha! Is that all you've got?"|
|"I'll... Kill you!"|
|"Die, damn you!"|
|"Is that your best? Huh?"|
|During battle with a dragon||"Die, dragon!"|
- Kharjo is one of only two Khajiit followers available in the game, the other being J'zargo.
- In dialogue, when asked about guarding the caravan, Kharjo incorrectly refers to Ahkari as a male.
- If you accept Kharjo as a follower, you can take back the amulet from his inventory.
- Like all Khajiit, Kharjo cannot be married.
- Kharjo has the Silent Roll perk but he does not use it.
- kharjo doesn't always walk with you but a good distance away
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|