|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
Walkthrough section needs to be written out as proper paragraphs instead of in bullet form to be consistent with other articles.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's
|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Falmer, Frostbite Spider, Chaurus|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|South of Dragon Bridge|
|# of Iron||1|
|# of Orichalcum||2|
- A Solitude guard will sometimes remark, "The road to Whiterun's not safe these days. Lots of travelers just... disappear, south of Dragon Bridge. Can't find a trace of them." A map marker for Chillwind Depths will be added when this occurs.
- An Adventurer's Journal in an abandoned camp down along the river, just across from the main road, tells of the adventurer's curiosity regarding an attack on a trade caravan, and his intention to investigate, leading him to this cave.
- There is a dead Redguard couple surrounded by Falmer arrows lying next to a wagon and a dead horse to the northwest across the river from the abandoned camp. The Redguard woman carries a Merchant's Journal referring to attacks on trade caravans.
- There is a pillar just inside the cave. You can circle around and jump onto this, then use Whirlwind Sprint to fly through the doorway across a small gap and loot the final room while avoiding most or all enemies in the cave.
 Interior: Chillwind Depths
- 5 small Frostbite Spiders
- 3 medium Frostbite Spiders
- 15 Falmer (Dependent on level)
- 2 Chaurus
- 2 Chaurus Reapers
- 1 Falmer Boss (Strongest variant for level)
- 1 pressure plate-activated sword trap in a small walkway
The following ingredients can be found in Chillwind Depths:
- Glowing Mushroom
- Bleeding Crown
- Chaurus Eggs
- Fly Amanita
- Imp Stool
- Mora Tapinella
- Namira's Rot
- White Cap
- Falmer Ear
- Spider Egg
- Chaurus Hunter AntennaeDG
- 1 Blue Mountain Flower
- 1 Frost Mirriam
 Items of significance
There is one character found in the cave, named Firir. He is found dead in a Falmer cage and possesses a Torn Note in which he pleads in his final days of life for forgiveness from who appears to be his lover, Eydis. However, when Eydis is located at the Old Hroldan Inn, there is no special dialogue option available regarding Firir.