|Level||PC×1 (range=10-40)||Class||Fire/Frost/Shock Mage|
|Primary Skills||Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Conjuration|
|Faction(s)||Player Ally Faction; PotentialFollowerFaction|
Illia is an Imperial elemental mage who lives in the Darklight Tower along with her mother, witches, and hagravens. Her mother plans to become a hagraven, but she needs a human sacrifice for this. Illia wants to stop her mother by killing her.
Upon arriving in the tower, you witness Illia killing a witch. She explains the situation about her mother and asks you if you can help her. If you agree, the quest Repentance is started. After completing the quest, you can ask her to become your follower. She will return to the tower when you dismiss her.
She is a very powerful mage and favors frost spells. She wears blue mage robes and a pair of boots. She also carries a key, which opens a door inside the tower containing a few barrels with fruit and a cupboard with some potions standing on it. She is equipped with a leveled dagger, which can be up to glass quality.
 Leveled List
 Related Quests
- If Illia is dismissed or replaced as your follower (i.e. by the companion quests), she can usually be found again in the entrance to Darklight Tower. If she isn't at Darklight Tower, go north towards Windhelm using the pathway there. Turn left when the dirt road turns into stone trails. If she is not there travel to where you dismissed her and deactivate all quests, then set a waypoint to Darklight Tower and use Clairvoyance to follow the path she would be taking.
- Illia favors Frost spells. This can be particularly devastating in combat to both enemies and the player, as she frequently uses slow moving AoE Frost spells after about level 20. Players specializing in melee should be particularly careful with her as a follower.
- If she is dismissed for any reason, even automatically because of a quest follower taking over, she enters a state in which she will no longer be a follower and keeps all the equipment given to her.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- To fix this open up the console and type:
prid 0004b22efollowed by
setrelationshiprank player 4. Make sure you stand very close to her before opening the console. This will also temporarily allow the marry option. So you can marry her if you enter this code and have the Amulet of Mara:
addfac 19809 1. But once married she will remain with you. You may have to repeat this every time she is dismissed. Also if you load a saved game and dismiss her again you may have to repeat these steps.
- If you can't find her in Darklight Tower or other places, she might be wandering around somewhere. Use these console commands to move her to your location:
- In Hearthfire rather than present no dialogue options when spoken to, she presents normal steward options, though no option to make her a follower.