||Conjure Dremora Lord
||Fire and Forget
|Appears in random loot at level
|Purchase from (Conjuration lvl 65+)
- Summons a Dremora Lord for 60 seconds.
Conjure Dremora Lord is an expert level Conjuration spell that summons a Dremora Lord to aid you in combat.
- Summoner, increase range to 48 ft at first rank or 72 ft at second rank.
- Atromancy, increases duration to 120 secs.
- Conjured Dremora Lords leave no bodies when killed, and thus cannot be used to harvest Daedra Hearts or their enchanted weapons without exploiting glitches (see below).
- Dremora Lords can and will pick up nearby weapons and staves which means they may swipe unique items should they enter combat near items as such. Once they have an item there is no way to retrieve it.
- A glitch can occur in the game by conjuring a Dremora Lord and then entering a different cell before the Dremora fully materializes. If timed properly, the summoned Dremora will not follow the player into this other cell and be left behind. If the player then saves the game and re-loads it before going back to the previous cell, they will find a permanent (and hostile) Dremora Lord in the same general area as the spot where the spell was cast, sometimes alongside the Dremora Lord summoned by the player's spell (which it will attack immediately).
- The Dremora's body will initially become transparent if killed, but its body can still be interacted with (although its weapons and armor cannot be looted, the player can still extract the Daedra Heart). The permanent Dremora Lords are too strong to be affected by Dead Thrall or Command Daedra, so there is little efficiency in executing this glitch except to harvest Daedra Hearts or instill conflict in a settlement without receiving a bounty. Strangely, the permanent Dremora created by this glitch (provided that they don't detect the player or anyone else they may deem a threat) will interact with their environment like normal NPCs (sitting in chairs, sleeping in beds, etc.), a trait seldom seen by the Daedric races in canon.
- The stats of the Dremora Lord summoned are: