|Your Voice is not a Shout, but a whisper, revealing the life forces of any and all.|
|Laas||Show life forces for 10 seconds.||30|
|Yah||Show life forces for 20 seconds.||40|
|Nir||Show life forces for 30 seconds.||50|
Aura Whisper is a dragon shout that reveals nearby mobile entities, similar to the Detect Life spell effect. Aura Whisper will reveal both NPCs and creatures. Unlike the Detect Life spell, it does not show if the entities detected are friendly or hostile. Although this shout is much quieter than the others, it is not silent and can alert enemies to your presence.
 Related Quests
- Evil in Waiting: Seal away an ancient evil.
- Silenced Tongues: Unlock the burial chamber of The Tongue Chieftain Kvenel.
 Possible Uses
- Determining whether bodies in a crypt are draugr waiting for unwary adventurers, or just harmless mummified remains.
- Detecting Daedra and Dwarven Automatons, which are not visibile with either the Detect Life or Detect Dead spells.
- Aura Whisper has a range of 300ft indoors and 500ft outdoors.
 Word Wall Translations
|Laas||NAU D1R REVAK GOLT DR9 FREDO
Z4R4M3K EK L1S FUL TOL EK
POG1N K3R FILOK 4RK OSOS
SUL Q4N1R EK HOKORON
|On this sacred ground did Fredo
sacrifice her life so that her
many children could escape and some
day vanquish her enemy
|NAU DaaR REVAK GOLT DRey FREDO
ZahRahMiiK EK LaaS FUL TOL EK
POGaaN KiiR FILOK ahRK OSOS
SUL QahNaaR EK HOKORON
|Yah||HET NOK YNGNAVAR G1F-KOD1V
WO DR9 Y4 MORO NAU FROD
DO KROSIS NUZ SINON
S3V DINOK 4RK DUK1N
|Here lies Yngnavar Ghost-Bear
who did seek glory on (the) battlefield
of sorrow, but instead
found death and dishonor.
|HET NOK YNGNAVAR GaaF-KODaaV
WO DRey Yah MORO NAU FROD
DO KROSIS NUZ SINON
SiiV DINOK ahRK DUKaaN
|Nir||HET M4 F1SNU RON1N
Kr3D GROH3K 4RK DROG
DO LOT N7
|Here fell (the) fearless archer
slayer, wolf, and lord
of (the) Great Hunt.
|HET Mah FaaSNU RONaaN
KriiD GROHiiK ahRK DROG
DO LOT Nir
- If you learn the first word of the shout at Northwind Summit and then go to Valthume, you'll learn the third word next, but it won't appear in the shouts list because the second word hasn't been learned. After this, the word wall for the second word in Volunruud won't work at all (the word wall sound effects are played, but nothing happens when it is approached).
- Sometimes after using the Aura Whisper shout, various visual effects may be permanently applied to your character, such as draugr eyes. Text saying "was equipped" may accompany the adding of the effects.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.3.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- This may be fixed by transforming into a Werewolf or Vampire Lord.
- You can fix your character's eyes by opening the console and using the following command:
player.addspell 000f71d1. Close the console, then reopen the console and enter the following command:
player.removespell 000f71d1. Note that this fix may not work in third person view, so try to do it in first person.