Shivering:Urul gro-Agamph (Dementia)
|House||Urul gro-Agamph's House|
|Faction(s)||Dementia; Split Citizen; Split Dementia; Wilderness|
Urul gro-Agamph (Dementia) is a split personality of the original Urul gro-Agamph who lives in the settlement of Split. His Mania counterpart also lives in Split. Unlike his counterpart, he is very afraid of you and sees everyone around him as a dangerous animal.
He wakes up at 8am every day and spends the morning wandering around his house until 10am. At that time he will go outside, where he spends the entire day strolling around the Mania side of the town, occasionally talking with the Manic and Demented doubles. At 11am and 5pm he will find a stool or bench and sit down for a two-hour meal. At 8pm he returns to his house where he paces restlessly around until his bedtime at midnight.
Urul's equipment consists of a full set of leather armor excluding the helmet, although instead of the gauntlets he wears the rare leather braces. Although he never uses the gauntlets, he does carry a pair with him, along with the key to his house. By being afraid of everyone he prefers not to fight, although he won't hesitate to use his fists to defend himself during combat.
The first time you set foot in Split, you may hear the big demented Orc shout: "Don't hurt me!" to either you or the other citizens. When you talk to him, it soon becomes apparent that he thinks everybody is a mean-spirited animal: "Don't bare your teeth at me, you beast! How about you use those fangs on my double?" When asked abut doubles he will complain about his Mania counterpart: "My double is out to get me. And eat me. You wouldn't do that, would you?" If you have yet to initiate the quest, he will add: "Something has to be done. You should ask Horkvir about it. Our Horkvir. Not the other one. He'd lie to you, I'm sure." If you ask him about doubles again, he will encourage you: "He's got to go. Before he eats me." He will nervously bid you farewell: "Just keep going. Nothing to eat here."
If you turn against Dementia during the quest, he will cut off the conversation right away: "Stay away, you monster! I know what you're up to!" Also, if you slay the wrong person and fail the quest he will just say: "You horrible creature! You've ruined everything!" If you, however, work for Dementia and manage to slay his twin, he will greet you with: "Yikes! Get away from me you foul beast!", but will then be overwhelmed with joy, although still nervous about your animal heritage: "You've killed my double? Good work. Now, please... just leave me alone. I taste terrible." If you manage to wipe out the whole Manic population, he will reluctantly comment: "You've done good work here! Now, please, don't hurt me." If you visit Split after completing the Main Quest, he will react differently when he spots you: "Huh. That beast looks godly, doesn't it?" After the conversation he will wonder: "Was that...? Nah, just my imagination."
His counterpart, who thinks everybody is a cute little animal, shares the same feeling for HIS twin, although he will say it much nicer: "Have you seen my double, you cute little monkey? Have you?", "You're a cute little bunny! Not like that other Urul here in Split. A sweet thing like you might be able to help. " and "I sure don't like him! No I don't, you fuzzy little sweetiepie!"
 Stage-Dependent Dialogue
At different stages in the Main Quest, the demented Urul will share different rumors with you and other NPCs:
- Don't hurt me, okay? Do you want a bone? I'll tell you a secret. They say a new adventurer has come. Don't bite me!
- The Gatekeeper is dead. Did you kill him? You've got awfully sharp looking teeth. Don't eat me. Please!
- Yikes! Too bad that Resonator of Judgment doesn't get rid of troublesome beasts. I bet you could swallow me whole, couldn't you?
- Did Thadon send you? Oh... I forgot he's happy again. Well, who sent you then? My word, your pinchers are huge! Stay back!
- Ugh. Not again. Whatever Syl accused me of, I'm innocent. Don't hurt me. Wow, I've never seen such a big wolf before!
- Stay back! Where'd you come from? The big torch in the city? Back away, I say. Back!
- Whoa, look at the fangs on you! There's a new ruler in Crucible. Don't bite me!
- Whoa, look at the fangs on you! There's a new ruler in Bliss. Don't bite me!
- Don't eat me! You're worse than those knights in the Fringe!
- You're more fearsome than the new Gatekeeper. Look at the teeth on you!
- Leave me alone. Sheogorath's armies are coming. You better run away!
- I wish I could vanish like Sheogorath, right about now. Please don't hurt me.
- It seems the world is safe again... unless you're going to eat me. You're not going to eat me, are you? Are you? Please don't!
 Related Quests
- The Great Divide: Resolve the “trouble of doubles".
- Six demented greetings were recorded for Urul, but the quest-related dialogue takes precedence at all times;
- "I'm Urul gro-Agamph. You shouldn't scare people like that. I don't care if you are a mean nasty wolf. It isn't nice. Okay, okay. Just don't hurt me!" (listen)
- "Yikes! Get away from me you foul beast! Somebody help! A mountain lion has gotten into the village!" (listen)
- "Don't eat me! For the love of Sheogorath! Please, don't eat me!" (listen)
- "Nice doggy. Good doggy. Don't hurt me, doggy. Doggy want a bone? No no, not my bones, not my bones! Eeek!" (listen)
- "I've never seen such a huge bird. Don't peck out my eyes! I mean it. Stay back, you!" (listen)
- "Don't eat me. DON'T EAT ME! By Sheogorath's beard, you're a mean looking one!" (listen)