"i was wondering bout what hundolin says he says if you need money go see" and then someones name which i cant remember who does he say about and can you get money from them? it would be useful 2 know as it would aid players whose game has just begun.
- I think you must mean the line "I needed some cash, so I went to see Jensine." It's not specific to Hundolin; any Dunmer, Altmer or Bosmer may come out and say it pretty much at random. We're planning to mention this sort of thing on Jensine's page eventually as part of the NPC Redesign project, but probably not on the pages of the people that say it. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 16:33, 7 April 2008 (EDT)
 Hundolin attacks
I was messing around on Oblivion and because the chest next to Hundolin is locked I jokingly walked up to him and pulled a knife to be intimidating. He started casting all these spells and attacking with a dagger before the guards started chasing him. After which was an hour long goose chase of me standing in the caged arena entrance watching outside as Hundolin ran by followed by guards shouting out their usual taunts (Am I supposed to be impressed?). Is it normal for an NPC to react this way just by drawing a knife towards them yet not talking to them? — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 7 August 2008
- Its probally because he has a pretty high aggresion he always attacks me when im attacking guards gets really annoying since hes essential but did you talk to him or do anything else he might have had his disposition lowered since you had your dagger out Jay480 18:32, 6 August 2008 (EDT)
(moved from the article) Also, if you come out of the arena or the Bloodworks wielding a weapon, Hundolin will attack you. However, since he is a major character, he can only be knocked unconcious.
- In both cases you must have an incredibly low disposition with him. He has an aggression of only 20 so you need a disposition of 15 to get this to occur. Most people simply aren't going to get this to happen. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 03:52, 11 September 2008 (EDT)
I accedentally attacked him, and now whenever I talk to him he flees. I've tried waiting, charming (to 100), and knocking him unconscious multiple times. Is there anyway to fix him? 18.104.22.168 21:52, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- Try rallying him, then yielding. Rally will make it so that he attacks instead of flees. -- Jplatinum16 21:58, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
 Ripping off Hundolin
After gaining an invisibility potion, spell or item, you can use it to turn invisible, then go in and pick the lock on Hundolin's cash box. Alternativly, just wait till he leaves the Arena at night sneak in, close the double doors so the guard does not see you and pick the lock on the box. This will net you 3,000 septims. :-) Celestron 11:35, 8 November 2008 (EST)
Whenever I do it, I only get 500 septims... Maybe it's a leveled chest?
Also, an easier way to get these is to sneak on the opposite side of the chest; Make sure you're right up against the chest though. (If you take a step back, he'll see you) 22.214.171.124 17:13, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
True, the Arena Lock-box only contains 500 gold. No it is not leveled.--Corevette789 17:39, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
 Hundolin unconsious
i was messing tryting to get money on oblivion for the 360 and stole from the arena lock box and obiopusley i was caut and sent to jail (having kept the money lol) i went back to try it again and as i went back Hundolin ran at me (the gaurds were not) and tryed to kill me bare handed then i ran away and he ran at the imperial gaurd nearby and they started to fight i , amused watched the fight and Hundolin got killed easily. i went to see what he had on him and its still only came up as the talking command even though he was dead. as i tried to speak to him it said " Hundolin is uncponsious" i then waited and he started to run back to the arena on the way back he ran into a wall and half of his body went right through it !!!
any one have the same problem????
Hundolin is essential so he cannot die, just become unconscious. As for him being in a wall wait outside the cell for 24 hours,--Corevette789 18:16, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
 Ripping off Hundolin(cont.)
Actually when I looted the cash box for the arena, I was only level five, I got 500 septims out of it. I think the amount could be level dependent or maybe it depends on if you've bet on a match or not. I haven't bet on anything and also if you loot the box you can use it as an easy to get to non-respawning chest: means your stuff doesnt dissapear. :D
Nope, it is a completely fixed amount of gold.--Corevette789 18:17, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
 Disappearing Hundolin?
I bet on some arena matches a couple game days ago... Then I went to fight Umbra, but decided that I probably couldn't kill her at my level (8). So I went back to to arena, and Owyn says I can't compete because I have a bet down on another combatant. Hundolin isn't there (its 2:00PM so he should be there), and when I go into the stands, the combatants I bet on before are still there (one's dead). Also, I'm pretty sure I lost the last bet, if it matters.
I've given all the info I thought might be relevant, but just ask if you think I've left something out that might be important. Jesseguy1 18:07, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
If you are on the PC you can use the console but on xbox or PS3 try waiting outside the cell for 24 hours and then returning.--Corevette789 18:12, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
Thanks a lot, waiting in a different cell worked. Jesseguy1 18:35, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
 Adoring Fans Father?
Hundolin Might be the Mutch Hated Adoring Fans Father. REASONS: Hangs About the arena. Wood elf. Yellow Hair. Annoying. Also I Killed the adoring fan in front of him and he shouted "How could you do such a thing!" After this he always attacked me when I went to the Arena. (this is Rather annoying when I wanted to bet.)
- Kill any NPC in front of other NPCs and depending on their responsibility, aggression, and disposition towards you - they will attack you and shout something similar from a scripted list. Walbert 18:30, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
"Hundolin is a Bosmer who is the bookmaker in charge of betting at the Arena." I'm not sure, but isn't this supposed to be book keeper? Or, since he has nothing to do with books, maybe it should say money keeper or something.126.96.36.199 12:55, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
- Definition from dictionary.com for "bookmaker": a person who makes a business of accepting the bets of others on the outcome of sports contests, esp. of horse races. That sounds like what he does doesn't it? A "bookkeeper" is different: The practice or profession of recording the accounts and transactions of a business. --SerCenKing Talk 13:07, 10 April 2010 (UTC)