|● Weather Table ●|
The Valus Mountains are a mountain range on the Cyrodiilic side of the Cyrodiil/Morrowind border. They share a northern border with the Jerall Mountains and a southwestern border with the Nibenay Basin.
The Valus Mountains are steeper and more difficult to traverse than the Jerall Mountains, and the harsher environment is reflected in the vegetation. Only Clouded Funnel Cap mushrooms, Milk Thistle, Motherwort and Tinder Polypore Cap mushrooms grow in the mountains' inhospitable heights.
 Valus Mountains Places
A list of places found in the Valus Mountains region.
 Villages, Farms, and Settlements
- Lord Rugdumph's Estate — A farm and estate north of Cheydinhal (quest-related).
- Hero Hill — A hill southeast of Cheydinhal.
 Daedric Shrines
- Boethia's Shrine — Prove your worthiness to Boethia in the Tournament of Ten Bloods.
 Ayleid Ruins
- Fanacas — A small Ayleid ruin north of Cheydinhal containing vampires (quest-related).
- Kemen — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin east of Cheydinhal containing undead.
- Fort Scinia — A medium-sized fort east of Cheydinhal containing marauders and undead (quest-related).
- Walker Camp — A campsite north of Cheydinhal containing NPCs.
 Valus Mountains Quests
A list of all quests involving the Valus Mountains region.
- Boethia: Prove your worthiness to Boethia in the Tournament of Ten Bloods.