Resist Paralysis M% for D seconds
With Resist Paralysis you have an M% chance to avoid being paralysed. There are many creatures and NPCs who use various Paralysis spells and fighting them without having this effect active can be very annoying indeed.
- One way to acquire this effect is to become a vampire. All vampires have Resist Paralysis 100% regardless of their Vampirism level.
- This effect can also be acquired in the Spell Tomes official plug-in via the spell Resist Paralysis.
- This is the only Resist spell that doesn't have a Weakness counterpart, i.e. there is no Weakness to Paralysis.
- While Resist Paralysis reduces the chance a character will become paralyzed, a Resist Magic or Resist Poison effect will reduce the duration of a Paralysis effect that is successfully delivered via magic or poison, respectively.
- The paralyzing effect of the Master perk physical attacks of (Blade, Blunt, Hand to Hand and Marksman) is handled differently than an ordinary Paralyze spell. This means that actors normally resistant to Paralysis are still (completely) vulnerable to the paralyzing attack.
 See also
 Alchemy Ingredients
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Resist Paralysis: