Oblivion:Knights of the Nine Places
Eight new places will appear in Tamriel after you install the plug-in. They can all be discovered without starting any of the plug-in-related quests. However, access to the interiors may be prevented until the appropriate quest has been started.
- Fort Bulwark — A medium-sized fort northeast of Leyawiin containing conjurers (plugin-specific).
- Garlas Malatar — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin northwest of Anvil containing Aurorans (plugin-specific).
- Grove of Trials — An unmarked glade west of the Imperial City where Kynareth tests champions for worthiness.
- Kynareth's Grotto — A small cave west of the Imperial City (plugin-specific).
- Lord Vlindrel's Tower — A ruined tower southwest of Chorrol (plugin-specific).
- Priory of the Nine — A chapel and priory located southeast of Skingrad (plugin-specific).
- Shrine of Kynareth — An outdoor shrine to the Divine Kynareth in the Great Forest, west of the Imperial City (plugin-specific).
- Vanua — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin southeast of the Imperial City containing undead (plugin-specific).
The following changes are also made to existing places:
- The Chapel of Anvil is ruined.
- Gauntlets of the Crusader appear in a corner of the Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol.
- Lord Vlindrel's tomb and wraith are added to Underpall Cave.