|This page is currently being redesigned for the Oblivion Places Redesign Project (OPRP). The page needs in-game walkthrough(s) to go along with the maps and content lists. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Needs in-game verification. See the OPRP project page for explanation of what needs to be to complete the verification process.
|# of Zones||2|
(1 boss-level Daedra, 1 boss-level Necromancer)
|Amulet of Luck
1 boss-level Chest
|Console Location Code(s)|
|FortTelemanExterior, FortTeleman, FortTeleman02|
|Far northeast of Leyawiin, near Panther River.|
 Related Quests
- The exterior contains a difficult-to-find guaranteed magic item: the Amulet of Luck shown at C on the exterior map.
- This amulet is initially hanging in mid-air above the tower's top level. Normally it falls onto the tower's top level; sometimes it remains floating in mid-air. Standing above the sole chest on the second floor, the circular fort wall in your back and facing the inner center of the fort, move forward about 2 meters along the broken ledge rim until you reach the edge. Look right above you, and you should be able to see the yellow amulet floating in the sky. Try grabbing it while jumping or firing an arrow at it to make it fall. If you don't see it in the air, search the ground under your feet carefully.
- This fort contains 2 Cairn Bolete plants.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 36, -24
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Teleman (editor name FortTelemanMapMarker). The entrance door is NE of the marker, 120 feet away.
- 0-1 Necromancer Enemy (each 50% probability Necromancer, 50% Undead) is near the entrance
- 0-1 Skeleton Archer is near the entrance
- 2 Nirnroot plants are at locations N on map
- 1 Amulet of Luck is at C (see notes).
- 1 Chest 02 is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 2 Clouded Funnel Cap plants, 9 Green Stain Cup plants, 4 Somnalius plants, and 17 Stinkhorn plants
 Zone 1: Fort Teleman
This zone is a set of three large rooms connected by long corridors. It is completely linear with no dangers other than the Necromancers who are generally easy to single out and fight one at a time.
- 1 boss-level Necromancer at location A on map
- 4-6 Necromancers
Doors and Gates:
- There are three doors in/out of this zone
 Zone 2: Fort Teleman Order of the Black Rose
There are Necromancers and Daedra in this zone, so it is advisable to wait for a while and take on the weakened survivors. Some of the higher level monsters like Daedroths, Xivilai, and Storm Atronachs tend to get stuck in the narrow passage in the first part of the zone and can therefore be dispatched easily.
- 1 boss-level Chest (Necromancer variety) at location B on map
- 1 Chest 01
- 1 Chest 02 (locked)
- The following plants will always be found: 2 Cairn Bolete plants
Doors and Gates:
- There are two doors (at C and D) in/out of this zone, both leading to the zone Fort Teleman. The door at D will be locked until you've acquired the Bloodworm Helm.