(Click on any item for details)
Drain Fatigue M points for D seconds
- This effect can be gained for spell making and enchanting via spells only.
- If you are trying to knock an NPC's fatigue down to below zero to mimic paralysis, drain fatigue may be better than damage fatigue, since fatigue restores itself rather quickly when damaged, plus it is much less cost effective than draining. Drain fatigue, on the other hand, will prevent the fatigue from restoring, so, when amplified by weakness to magic, can be much more effective than damage fatigue.
- Ethereal Undead (e.g. Wraiths) are immune to this spell, their fatigue will never be drained.
 See also
- Drain vs Damage vs Absorb: A comparison of these similar effects.
- Absorb Fatigue, Damage Fatigue, Fortify Fatigue, Restore Fatigue
- Drain Attribute, Drain Health, Drain Magicka, Drain Skill
 Alchemy Ingredients
Only two ingredients have Drain Fatigue as an effect, one of which does not regrow and the other of which is only available if you have Shivering Isles. Therefore Drain Fatigue is not particularly useful for alchemy. The two ingredients are:
 Apparel with Drain Fatigue