Ideal Character
The "Ideal Character" section of this article (along with most of the Morrowind races articles) is extremely editorialized, and I wonder if paring it down could be done without massacering the section. I'm going to try, though...Just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. Somercy 13:34, 15 February 2007 (EST)
Is it noteworthy that of all the races, only with the Bosmer is the female taller than the male. Is it just a design mistake or do we have any in-game mention or explanation for this. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just curious - and after all, if you wanted a race where the female is larger/taller then the Argonians would seem the "more fitting" choice. More fitting in the sense that with reptiles/amphibians it is usually the female that is larger than the male; with mammals( and I'm assuming that the elven races are mammals too) it is usually the male that is larger. -Meisterdieb 17:49, 23 December 2008 (EST)
- Unless there's more to say than "females are taller than males" (e.g., developer comments on the rationale, relevant quotes from in-game books, etc.), I'd say it's not really noteworthy, especially since it's a statistic with so little effect on gameplay. --NepheleTalk 11:18, 2 January 2009 (EST)
 Bosmer in other nations
This has confused me for quite a bit, as none of the bosmer in either morrowind or oblivion seem to follow the meat rules. Do foreign bosmer simply not follow these rules, did bethesda not implement them or is there no way to know?
- Well I don't know about Oblivion, but Bosmer in Morrowind can't eat anyway. -- kertaw48 16:16, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think they weren't implemented in either game. I think because of the amount of changes it would need for such a simple (and fairly minor change), for example marking all foods as 'Meat' or 'Other'. And then this would have to be checked every time you went to eat. I honestly don't know why this was not included it probably should of been or it was overlooked as 'minor detail' -- Thanks --KizC ·•· Talk ·•· Contribs ·•· Mail ·•· 17:01, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
"Wood Elves are especially suitable as scouts, agents, and thieves." I don't think they make good agents because of low personality, no short blade or speechcraft skill bonuses. Agents don't have marksman as major or minor skill. This is not "Oblivion".— Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 18:04 on 5 November 2011
- If there is anything you wish to edit, go ahead. Make sure to provide an edit summary as to why you made the change. Wolok gro-Barok 18:27, 5 November 2011 (UTC)
- That is the in-game description of them, i.e. the text directly copied from the game. I think it's from the character race-selection screen. -- kertaw48 12:24, 6 November 2011 (UTC)
 Beast Tongue
Bosmer's power is more useful than it looks. I have PC-GOTY Edition, and this power works on scamps and ancestral ghosts. So you can move the Creeper to Balmora at level 1. Likewise, you can bring home a ghost from the nearby tomb, good for training weapons or recharging magicka.
Flo 11:39, 11 June 2012 (UTC)