|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to the Wise Women of the Zainab, Sonummu Zabamat, and to Ashkhan Kaushad at the Zainab Camp.
- Persuade Kaushad and kill the vampire Calvario for him in Nerano Ancestral Tomb, north of the camp.
- Return to Kaushad to learn he wants a Telvanni bride. Talk with Sonummu about it.
- Travel to Tel Aruhn to buy a slave girl from Savile Imayn.
- Buy exquisite shirt, skirt, and shoes, and Telvanni Bug Musk for the slave from shops in Tel Mora and Tel Aruhn.
- Escort the slave girl back to the camp and into Kaushad's Yurt.
- Be named as the Nerevarine of the Zainab Tribe.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 The Zainab Camp
If you haven't found out the location of the Zainab Camp yet, return to the Urshilaku Camp and find out from the Ashlanders. The quickest route from the Zainab Camp back to the Urshilaku Camp is to grab a ship from Tel Mora to Dagon Fel and onto Khuul. The Zainab Camp is located southwest of Vos and southeast from the Cavern of the Incarnate. The camp is again out in the wilderness and the nearest city is Tel Mora, which can be reached by boat. From Tel Mora, head southwest to reach the camp (check your in-game world map).
 Sonummu Zabamat
Once you reach the Zainab Camp, go to the Wise Woman's Yurt and talk to Sonummu Zabamat to show her your proofs to fulfill the Nerevarine Prophecies. She tells you to talk to Ashkhan Kaushad. In order to get him to talk to you about the Prophecies, you will need to raise his disposition to around 70 by the usual means, or by giving him a gift of exquisite shoes. Still, Kaushad is just a little wary of your claims. If you ask him to set you a task to prove yourself, he lets you know of a vampire named Calvario in Nerano Ancestral Tomb which needs to be taken care of. The man certainly is a shrewd negotiator, a true specimen of his tribe. The tomb is roughly north of the camp (west of Vos and Tel Mora) and will not be marked on your map.
 Nerano Ancestral Tomb
The tomb is a small one and you should quickly find Calvario, but watch out for other undead populating the tomb. Calvario is not too tough, but his health absorbing ability might make the fight last longer than usual. Returning to Kaushad, he congratulates you on your accomplishment, but there's just one more thing he wants you to do... find him a bride, and not just any bride, but a high-born Telvanni; pretty, plump, with big hips. He suggests talking to Zabamat for more information.
 Bride for Kaushad
Sonummu Zabamat suggests that you buy a slave girl from Savile Imayn in Tel Aruhn, dress her up as a Telvanni lady and bring her to Kaushad, who won't know the difference. If you ask Zabamat about Tel Aruhn she will mark the village on your map, far southeast of the Zainab Camp. There's no real quick way but to just walk there, although by using Divine Intervention, you can fast travel to Wolverine Hall, and take a boat or a shorter walk to Tel Aruhn. Savile is standing outside Tel Aruhn by the northern Underground entrance. Once you mention that you are looking for something special, she says she has just the girl but needs an exquisite shirt, skirt, and shoes first. She says that Elegnan the Clothier in Tel Mora far to the north probably sells such items. Fortunately, you can get a boat between Tel Aruhn and Tel Mora; Elegnan is easily found on the south side of town near the boats. Of course, once you return to Savile, there's just one more thing you need, a bottle of Telvanni Bug Musk. If you don't have any, you can buy some from Jolda the Apothecary in town (though you may buy some from Bildren the Apothecary as well; another option is, of course, theft). Once you have the musk, you can buy the slave Falura Llervu from her for 1200 gold (though depending on your Mercantile skill and disposition, you can get away with as little as 600).
 Named as the Nerevarine
Unlock the door next to Savile to free Falura and talk to her to give her the clothes and musk and then get her to follow you. As with all escorts, ensure that you don't run too far ahead of her and be careful of any creatures, especially in the water. The easiest way is to take a boat back to Vos and walk from there. If you run too far ahead there is a good chance you'll lose her, temporarily at least. Once you arrive in the Ashkhan's Yurt and talk with him, he will thank you for the bride and name you the Zainab Nerevarine, giving you the Thong of Zainab as proof of your title.
After you've delivered the slave girl to Kaushad, if you talk to the Ashkhan after you've talked to the new blushing bride, he tells you he knows perfectly well you tricked him. But he's not angry, in fact, he's somewhat impressed with your cunning and he likes the girl more than he would a real Telvanni Lady. You even get a wedding gift (an Exquisite Shirt).
- Giving Kaushad a pair of exquisite shoes causes his disposition to jump 40 points.
- Several Telvanni have specific dialogue in response to being asked about a Telvanni Bride. Mistress Dratha is not happy at the idea and her disposition drops ten points if you are female and 40 points if you are male. Master Neloth advises you to "shut up more often", but his disposition increases by ten.
- Like any other follower, Falura Llervu will follow you if you use transportation and she is close by.
- Falura Llervu can become stuck in the cage, unable to follow you.
- Using the console command
TCLto disable collision, walking a bit and waiting for her to follow you and then using the
TCLcommand again to re-enable collision can fix this.
- Using the console command
- Falura Llervu can fail to "travel together" with you back to Zainab Camp.
- If Falura Llevru becomes stuck and cannot follow you all the way back to the Zainab Camp, the Ashkhan and Falura will still register that you have brought her there and you will still be named Nerevarine.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
Up: Main Quest
Next: Hortator and Nerevarine