|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Sirollus Saccus (Sirollus Saccus)|
|Location||Hawkmoth Legion Garrison|
|Training||*Not actually available - see text
Blunt Weapon (76)
|Faction(s)||Imperial Legion (Champion)|
He sells the best repair hammer in the game, "Sirollus Saccus' Hammer". Sirollus is also one of the only restocking suppliers of Glass Arrows. He has 3500 gold available to barter with, making him one of the richest merchants in the game.
When asked about latest rumors he will say: "I've heard there's a shrine to Sheogorath hidden in Vivec. Some claim to have spoken to the Daedric Prince, but they must be madmen. At least, they are now."
According to the book The Armorer's Challenge, Sirollus Saccus left the Imperial Province for Morrowind 300 years ago after losing an Imperial contract to a poor Argonian smith. He came to Morrowind to improve his trade, and evidently stayed there ever since.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
- "Sirollus Saccus' Hammer" is one of the only tools of "Secret Master" level available anywhere in the game ("Secret Master" level tools exist in the Construction Set for all four alchemy apparatuses, as well as lockpicks and probes). Though he will initially only sell one at a time, his stock can be increased so that you can buy as many as you need in a single purchase.
- If you are using the LeFemm Armor official plugin, Sirollus will be wearing a complete set of Gold Armor—which looks somewhat odd on him, as the armor was designed to be worn only by female characters. This is one of only three sets of this armor available in the game. It's likely that the developers gave him the armor intending him to have it for sale, without taking into account the fact that he would automatically put it on instead. This will make getting it off of him without killing him somewhat difficult. You'll need to use Disintegrate Armor spells until it breaks, then cast Calm to stop him from attacking you, and then pickpocket it from him. Alternatively, you could sell him better armor, which he would put on in its place. Unfortunately, only very rare Ebony or even rarer Daedric Armor will be good enough to convince him to give up his Gold Armor willingly.